Unlimited access >

What is this on Loxley bliss saddle

I don’t know what this is.! It is under the flap. photo didn’t come out. it is a loop. I’ll try to upload again.

Omg! I know what you’re talking about! I asked my saddle fitter. It’s for the access to panels.
I used it to attach my saddle pad and I had so many people laughing at me. I had no idea that’s not what it was for

Thank you so much!!!

KDW, I do the same thing with my loops! I find them quite handy. No one has laughed at me because no one else knew what they were for either.

Thank you !