What saddle do you ride?

Looking for a saddle NOT western fenders (knee/hip issues) but also not traditional english as my legs are not very strong. I need the english leathers so I can easily change stirrup lengths while riding and also position of legs and knees, really keeps them from gettomg stiff. I do the same when driving my car as moving my seat around keeps the joints happy.
Also narrow twist in the seat.
So folks whats your favorite saddle that is comfortable and also fits your horse.
Tucker is to padded in the seat and the twist is painful for me.
Any ideas?

I ride an English all purpose on the trails. Horses is a TW. The narrow twist is comfortable for me… Artificial left hip joint… Any wide saddle is painful for me. If you’re totally opposed to an English saddle, consider an Aussie. The thigh"wings" are very secure.

Henri d. reval = deep seat = i would check the downunder = the outback = austraila = website sorry can,t spell = hope this helps = hoof

Australian Saddle

[QUOTE=HOOF123;8054920]
Henri d. reval = deep seat = i would check the downunder = the outback = austraila = website sorry can,t spell = hope this helps = hoof[/QUOTE]

I also recommend an Australian saddle w/english leathers. That way you can adjust but have a little more comfort, but not in a big clunky way.

You could also try a dressage saddle with a more forward flap or an eventer saddle…which is suppose to be a dressage x jumping saddle cross. Typically has a deeper seat.