Unlimited access >

Where can I find discount or used riding clothes in San diego

I’m looking for English riding breeches and possibly boots in San diego (north county) I’m on a budget so they need to be affordable. Any suggestions?

Facebook. There are a bunch of re-selling groups on there. English Riding Apparel is a really popular one.

Bits Equestrian Outlet in Del Mar (at Rancho El Camino) is a small store but they
do have “stuff”. Always worth a look.

http://bitsequestrianoutlet.com/

There is a great consignment retailer at lots of the SD and OC shows. I can’t remember the name, maybe The Tack a Room? Or Riders Closet? Something basic like that. I’ve bought a ton of stuff there and the people who own it are so nice!

ebay? :slight_smile:

Mary’s Tack often has good deals on their sales rack. BITS is right down the street. San Diego Saddlery in El Cajon has a small selection, and there is Saddle Up tack in Poway.

Outside of the ones mentioned above… Not sure where in SD you are, but if you want to drive a little further to the IE, Thrifty Horse in Norco carries used clothing, boots and tack. It’s hit or miss, but fun to check out.

[QUOTE=Chef Jade;8692900]
There is a great consignment retailer at lots of the SD and OC shows. I can’t remember the name, maybe The Tack a Room? Or Riders Closet? Something basic like that. I’ve bought a ton of stuff there and the people who own it are so nice![/QUOTE]

It’s called The Show Trunk Consignment - mother/daughter team. Out of Rancho Santa Fe, they are at most of the Blenheim/Showpark shows, but you can message them on FaceBook.

Facebook (English Tack Trader) and Ebay. If you wear a size 10 boot and have a skinny calf let me know!