Unlimited access >

Which Pivo are you using?

You would think they could easily implement that with something you could clip to yourself.

Well, I think to do that, it would make the item much more expensive. I know when Pixio came out I was really interested since I have no one that can (lol ok lets be honestā€¦no one willā€¦) record my rides but couldnā€™t afford the Pixio. The Pivo was much more reasonable for me and itā€™s pretty simple to set up (a definite plus for me).

2 Likes

Which phone is everyone using for their Pivo?

I use my iPhone XS with the newer pivo app, pivo+.

1 Like

I got a Pivo Silver for Christmas. Iā€™ve only used it twice, but found it to work pretty easily with my iPhone 12 mini.

Yesterday was the first time Iā€™ve gotten to use it while another rider was in the ringā€“it definitely didnā€™t differentiate between me and the other rider. I also noticed that if I put it at the end of the ring vs on a jump standard near the middle somewhere it had trouble following me at the far end of the ring. I need to play around some more and figure out exactly what the distance range is where it will keep tracking.

1 Like

Wellā€¦I currently have an iPhone 6S soā€¦weā€™ll see if it will work. Need a new phone anyway.

Let me rephrase, anyone using something NOT an iPhone? LOL! iPhone haterā€™s anonymous here.

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m using a Samsung Galaxy S20 and itā€™s been working pretty good for me.

Yes, used it with Google 3xl, currently with Google 5, worked fine

Resurrecting this threadā€¦

My Pixio watch will not charge. They want 150 euro for a new one.

For that price, I can buy a Pivo.

Decisions, decisionsā€¦

If you ride alone, the pivo is great. If you share the ring with others, youā€™ll wish you just spent the money on the new watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could probably sell the PIVO if you donā€™t like it.

Iā€™ve been happy with mine now that I have figured it out a bit better!

2 Likes

Gah, my time is split 50/50 probably. I donā€™t record terribly often though, so maybe the pivo would be fine.

I love my Pivo and I have the red! Its great, I put mine just above or below X and itā€™s great.