Unlimited access >

Who had the white barn with black trim?

There was a thread last year, I don’t remember what on, but someone posted a picture of their gorgeous white barn with black roof and black trim. Does anyone remember it? And can point me towards the thread? I mean, it was gorgeous. I thought I saved the thread or some pictures or something. But I can’t find it and google is no help.

I do remember it and it WAS gorgeous. I don’t remember who it was, though.

Not sure if it’s the right one but @lucassb has a white barn with black trim IIRC. It’s lovely.

Was it this barn?

Scroll down to white barn:
https://www.kingbarns.com/equestrian/small-barns/

Yankee Lawyer? Maybe only the inside was shown.

I don’t have an answer but would love to see this barn.

3 Likes

I thought maybe. I tried some stalking but couldn’t find the post. It doesn’t help that I cant remember what the thread was about. I’m one of those that can hear (or read) someones name and remember everything about the conversation, except the name. It’s my toxic trait. I wish I could fix it haha.

That’s not it but it’s gorgeous. The one I’m thinking of is absolutely perfect, inside and out. I think it had copper cupolas as well?? The inside was as spectacular as the outside.

I thought I was the only one. Nobody believes me, they just think I don’t care.

Anyway, I remember that picture and can’t find the post. :joy:

Is it the one that was black and white inside too? If it’s the one I’m picturing, I remember something about them using Euro stall fronts but at 54” height in the middle so the horses can’t mess with each other and are less inclined to jump out. Maybe it was a thread about choosing stalls/stall fronts.

I thought it was in a thread about:
-Show me your barns
-Landscaping your barn
-Cupolas
Nope, I’ve checked all those. Still looking for it though.

I think it’s @YankeeLawyer

1 Like

Those are the pix that were in my head

Yep good sleuthing! I don’t think that’s the exact thread I’m thinking of; I know I’ve seen pics of the outside of the barn. But the white bars/railing in the loft are for sure it. I know I commented on the thread so I could find it again (ha!) but I think that was before the new site launched. So now I can’t seem to find conversations that took place prior. Now that I have a name, I’ll do some more stalking.

The whole reason I want to see it again is I’m thinking when I repaint my barns and sheds, if maybe doing white and black. And want to show the family for reference. Since her barn was so perfect.

2 Likes

Maybe you could shoot @YankeeLawyer a pm? I remember seeing outside pic of a b/w barn also. For the life of me I cannot find the thread though.