Unlimited access >

WHO IS GOING to LAEC on Saturday for National Freestyle Championships???

Oh wow, the stock seat finals are at the same time? Yee-haw! Maybe Tim Whitney will be there with his students!

Sheesh: Dressage or stock seat medal finals…

“You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you’re good at.” – The Sundance Kid

Will be there Sunday for the GP freestyle (2 - 3:30) and hopefully for the Int. freestyle as well (1:15 - 1:45).

I’m going to be out there either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. My trainer and some of his students are also showing (no, not in the Freestyle Champs/World Cup Qualifier).

Debbie and Bretina make it look so effortless. Did anyone see her on her 5 year old bay? Such an amazing mover. I had to keep reminding myself to close my mouth and quiet down my oohs and aahs during each test.

Still not 100% sure if I am going, I have to juggle a bit if I am. Cactuskate, are you still going? Who else will be there?

If a bunch of us are in attendance, I think a COTH photo is definitely required.

Is there going to be a video of that available?

I just got home (Saturday). I saw Cactuskate and chatted with her. We’re taking snapshots tomorrow!

I am not the most educated person with regards to dressage, okay? Thank goodness I know Debbie and Bob so I could converse with someone! I told her before she got on Brentina, “You know, you have to win this whole shebang so you can be the one I have to interview.”

Needless to say, even I could tell her ride was way above everyone else’s. I can’t wait to see the musical freestyle tomorrow! I shall be there in my kelly green V-neck sweater… cashmere, darling, of course!

“You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you’re good at.” – The Sundance Kid