Unlimited access >

Who knows WALLSTREET, Chestnut hunter in California?

I’m asking this for a friend. He is 20, big blaze and four white socks, came from San Juan Capistrano and did hunters.

Hi Missy-

Are we speaking of Sondra’s Wallstreet, or another?

Sondra in E-1. He is now with a lovely gal who showed him in I’m In My Late 40s And Just Started Over Fences Crossrails a few weeks ago at a schooling show. Has THE life. And also has a home for life.

She is looking for some info on him, and I thought since this was THE Uber-Resource, I’d post it…

I prob have some HORSES with him in them.

Will keep a look out.

Wasn’t one Wallstreet and the other Wallstreet Trader? Thought the Wallstreet Trader one, was at CB’s barn. If Wallstreet came from San Juan Cap, he very well may have come from the Oaks. And BLBGP Cheri’s horse would have been in Santa Barbara. But you are right, he was a Wallstreet too…All of them would be around the 20 yr. old mark…

I’m asking this for a friend. He is 20, big blaze and four white socks, came from San Juan Capistrano and did hunters.

My dressage coach has a Hannoverian gelding named Wallstreet Wonder aka Wally. Gorgeous animal. And HUGE. I believe he is by Wallstreet.

Maybe you could find some info through the Hannoverian bloodlines.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Hmmm, he’s 20, so I may know him. He was a big chestnut, did the hunters? Does he have sort of a strange blaze?

If it’s the same horse, he was a beautiful one. Won a lot.

He was not at the Oaks, he was with one of the trainers in SJC and was sold through a gal in Orange. I know I’ve seen him before, and I know the name, but I get fuzzy when trying to remember which was just Wallstreet and which was Wallstreet Kid.

I vaguely remember a chestnut Wallstreet from Northern California who was in Carleton’s barn and 20 would sound about right. I think…

I seem to recall his full name (perhaps registered name) being Professor Wallstreet. Gleamed that info from my last job .

Yes, strange blaze. I know I had heard of him as well, but couldn’t place it exactly.

She added the “Professor” part when she bought him.

Was he Cheri Callander’s way back when? Nice 3’6" horse from what I remember. What’s he up to now?

Am perrusing old Horses, maybe I can find him. Boy he really sounds so familiar too, especially with all the chrome…