Unlimited access >

Will USEF be live streaming Pratoni?

Does anyone know?

I popped on the website but there was no mention of this, so thought I would ask here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you will have to get Horse and country or whatever it is called. Some said you can have it for free for one month, I don’t know about that. But they are much easier to sign into than they used to be.

1 Like

ClipMyHorse merged with FEI TV …you have to subscribe to ClipMyHorse…they may still be offering a free promotion for a month…there is another thread that discusses their bad history with credit cards…I took a chance again and did sign up…I wanted to see the dressage…and I also want to watch the eventing…but I used my American Express so I could just cancel if they are up to their old tricks with credit cards.

1 Like

Yikes, ClipMyHorse has a terrible track record according to all that I’ve read on the boards.

:unamused:

2 Likes

This thread makes me feel a stupid.
Fully joined USEF so I could watch Lamplight dressage festival after they axed the stream figuring I’d see things I’d missed: Rebecca Farms, the eventing trials, et al.
What do I see instead? Not a lot I want to see, and now I find they’re promoting indigenous people mockery at the Princeton Horse Show and laughing at inclusion in the H & C video. Gah!

Hopefully this helps people navigate what airs where.

There’s been a lot of shifting around, consolidating, de-consolidating in recent years so keeping up hasn’t been easy. Re ClipMyHorse, similar to others, I wrote them off last year for a myriad of issues; however, I will say they have been EXCELLENT this year in all regards since I begrudgingly renewed to watch Aachen. Not sure what changed or if I’ll eat my words later but I’ve had far fewer issues with CMH than with H&C in 2022.

Each also has quite a bit of additional content (clinics, docs, etc.) that I’ve found very helpful.

USEF Network: Land Rover Kentucky 5*, Maryland 5*, U.S. Fall 4*-L (Tryon/Morven)
H&C: Carolina Intl, Great Meadow Intl, American Eventing Champs, GP Eventing at Bruce’s Field, Pau 5*, Lumuhlen 5*, British Events
ClipMyHorse: Aachen, Boekelo, & other FEI nations’ cup classes/championships
Standalone Streams: Badminton 5*, Burghley 5*, Olympics

4 Likes

ClipMyHorse is in Germany and follows their laws about recurring subscriptions, such as that you can be required to give a month’s notice to cancel.

Looks like Germany has improved things recently and some new rules went into place late last year and this year. They now have to give you an easy online option to cancel the subscription.

4 Likes

Ugh really? That is truly awful.

1 Like

Update: Right after I whined here, I canceled my account and asked for a refund.
Yesterday, they emailed and said they’d provide it. So, that’s something.

1 Like

I just signed up this morning, a leap of faith!, but it is reassuring to hear this :wink:

1 Like