Unlimited access >

WILLEM: I hanged out mit Capitano Kirk yesterday!

Mein selve I been just hanging out at mein howse yesterday und there beed Capitano Kirk, wot in real life he be William Shatner. He haff comed to mein stable for ein Reining Show, der stops in this reining I haff all ways thinked they beed wot it could to make dressage mucho better.

Willam Shatner he haff heard a-bout this und he comed to mein howse und he haff sayed hallo to me. At first I haff beed staring at his ears to see if they be pointed, aber wenn I haff sayed to him “Bill, wot it be met dein ears?”, he haff sayed that I haff haffed him confused mit Leonardo Nimoy diCaprio.

Mebbe you didn’t nott to know this aber Brad Aniston Pitts he alzo ride reiners. He haff beed reining at der Los Angeles Equestrian Center der Vreitag before last.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Willem: I appreciate how one could mistake Shatner for Nimoy, they are both old men But you would never mistake your schatzis - Portia, Dorina or Arielle - and that is all that matters

“No time to marry, no time to settle down. I’m a young woman and I ain’t done runnin’ around.” - Bessie Smith

Hey…another trekkie on board. I name all my horses after Star Trek

Anton Karidian
Vash
T’Pring
Tantalus
Philana

Willem…

That’s so exciting! Did you get a chance to ask William Shatner whether he came up with that fresh semen for his ex-wife or whether he stuck her with the frozen?

My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely.

Willem, I’ve missed you. Glad you are back. Totally green with envy that you have seen Brad in chaps!

OMGiH I don’t nott to can talk a-bout things mit der Hoochie Bucket. This it be wrong!

He haff getted mein autograph, I don’t nott to giff it to mannie peoples aber for him I haff haffed ein exception. I beed listening to der neues Ricky Martin CD wot it be in Espanol only und he haff tried to sing a-long, und I haff sayed to him “Dude, this it be wrong, I haff seed der show mit you on die VH1 und you don’t nott to can sing at all.”

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
Mebbe you didn’t nott to know this aber Brad Aniston Pitts he alzo ride reiners. He haff beed reining at der Los Angeles Equestrian Center der Vreitag before last.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO! I knew there was a reason I took up reining!!

Oh, and the stops would definitely add a dramatic flare to reining!

Brad Pitts in der chaps, nein. He haff been in Los Angeles. I don’t nott to haff beed there, und zo I don’t nott to haff seed him, I haff heared he beed there von ein source wot they haff telled me. Like I haff mannie friends wot they liff at LAEC und they haff telled me. I don’t nott to want him to come to mein stall becose other wise it be in der National Enquirer und then I be mobbed all der time.

I don’t nott to know, I vos alseep und then wenn I waked up he beed there, und all I could do vos stare at der ears. Like mein selve I haff points on mein ears aber I haff all ways thinked that der Capitano he haffed them too, aber this it be wrong.

Willem, too cool! Did you ask him to yell, “Beam me up, Scotty”? I would have. Which explains why the karma gods have never extended the privilege to me.

Dear Sam: All I really want for my birthday is FLYING LEAD CHANGES!!

Dere Laurie Pitts, I don’t nott to watch Star Trek, I loff der Thunderbirds in stead. Und Law Und Order.

No, NO Willem! You must have missed this .
I’m so embarrassed! Thinking about Captain Kirk ummm… doing… well, you know is well, gross!

My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely.

Willem, buddy, your Star Trek trivia is lacking if you mistook Capitano Kirk for Herr Spock!

Don’t I wish that Brad Pitt’s last name really WAS Pitts!!!

Laurie

Willem – I bet you could teach Brad Pitt a thing or two about how to attract the ladies!

Did William Shatner use the transporter to go back and forth between your house and the reining arena? That would have been cool.

“The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

OK Willem,

My son, James (guitar player extraordinaire and co-caregiver of Dorina, emphasizing repetitive karroten administration) is a trekkie. He will be sooooo jealous.

Is there anyone of consequence that you don’t know? You are simply too cool.

Willem
Thanks for your post today especially. It made me smile. Cousines Woody and Iceman send their best.
Loff,
Tante Diane

mizzwade

Mein selve I been just hanging out at mein howse yesterday und there beed Capitano Kirk, wot in real life he be William Shatner. He haff comed to mein stable for ein Reining Show, der stops in this reining I haff all ways thinked they beed wot it could to make dressage mucho better.

Willam Shatner he haff heard a-bout this und he comed to mein howse und he haff sayed hallo to me. At first I haff beed staring at his ears to see if they be pointed, aber wenn I haff sayed to him “Bill, wot it be met dein ears?”, he haff sayed that I haff haffed him confused mit Leonardo Nimoy diCaprio.

How exciting, Willem! Did he ask for your autograph?