Unlimited access >

Willem, My Mommy made me a little sister

Everyone thinks she is very cute but not as cute as me. I think her legs are to long and her sitzen is to high. My human Modder (She loffs me better) thinks so too cause she had to stay up all night to help her get up for milk.

My Modder told me she heard me snoring last night, but don’t believe her Willem, I’m to much of a lady to snore.

Here are some pictures of my little sister.

http://www.funtigo.com/redmare?b=26791&p=start&c=169578

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

[This message was edited by Arielle on Apr. 29, 2003 at 12:16 PM.]

Der Willem und ebry buddy else,

Well my little sister is in the doggie house now. Last night when my Modder was helping her get up to eat she wonked my Modder in the nosie wid her knee. Now Modder has a big fat noise und she said no more nice soft towel under the belly for my sister. Now she just grabs her tail und up-see-daisy.

Willem I told my Modder to read your advise about des names. I don’t know much about des musica.

My sister got to go outside to play today und I wanted to play wid her but my Modder put me in the other fence und I was bery mad about dat. I don’t think the baby sister thing is any good for me if I can’t even play wid her

OMGiH she be verrie beautiful! She be exactly as beautiful as wot you be because there don’t nott to be no such thing like babies wot they don’t nott to be cute.

What her name it be?

Arielle, mein selve I haff also heared that you snore. This it be okay, I snore too. This it be ein horse thing.

Loff Willem.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Aww! How adorable!

~Bianca~

Ah Willem you are right. I am a science geek so not up on the bands. I spelled wrong

I know who the original Veruca Salt was ( Thank you Mr Dahl) but
Verruca means wart. So Veruca is OK name for a pest.

_\]
– * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.

[This message was edited by hoopoe on Apr. 29, 2003 at 01:34 PM.]

Arielle, iffen you call her Veruca Salt then you haff musico name aber it also giff two fingers up to convention. Iffen you want to haff single name you can to call her Verucasalt.

Or you can to call her Verdi, this it be musico also.

Mebbe I haff to think a-about this more, aber I don’t nott to can do it now becose Der Real World Und Road Rules Battle Von Sexes it be on in ein halbe stunde und I be looking for mein karroten.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

What a cutie! I just love baby pictures.

Everyone thinks she is very cute but not as cute as me. I think her legs are to long and her sitzen is to high. My human Modder (She loffs me better) thinks so too cause she had to stay up all night to help her get up for milk.

My Modder told me she heard me snoring last night, but don’t believe her Willem, I’m to much of a lady to snore.

Here are some pictures of my little sister.

http://www.funtigo.com/redmare?b=26791&p=start&c=169578

[This message was edited by Arielle on Apr. 29, 2003 at 12:16 PM.]

Whew, what long legs!

Tranquility Farm
We don’t have many, but the ones we have are nice

Hoopoe, this wot it be Veruca mit E not A. Then you haff baby named after band. Arielle she haff sended me email asking me to say to call her “Villan” und “Interloper.”

What a cutie!!

Horsey folks are stable people

Der Willem, und ebry buddy else.

I am going to pout all night I am bery jealouse my baby sister is getting all the attention. Aber today Dr. Paul came out und stuck her wid those pokey tings and my Modder found out she has a temper just like me. Dr. Paul thought she was bery funny aber he said she be perfect und will figure out how to work her legs one of des days.

Willem, my sisters Daddy he be named Vivaldi und so mein Modder said her name has to start wid a “V”. Maybe you know some good names for her. I think her name shoud be “Veriugly”

Willem I be glad you snore too, den you won’t be kicking me out ob de bed when I come to visit you in Californica

Miss Arielle, check you private topics.

Yup I think Varuca is a great name for a little pest.

Her Daddies Mother might have something to say about it but it can be our secret.

Dare we suggest Vienna?

_\]
– * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.