Unlimited access >

Willem- you have a friend overseas

Hola Willem-
I haff to try to talk like you but I be ein British horse living in Hong Kong, not a big, strong German horse like yourself. Perhaps I shall just speak in my clearest British accent?

Mein mudder is dressager and I give her lots of trouble- she has JUST realized that the bucking (she always takes the B and turns it to an F???) is because I am in pain. Silly dressager doesn’t know much!

Other than that, she is very kind to me. I am sporting a new Kensington fly sheet, complete with a hood, boots, and mask WITH ears. Silly wabbit is what the other horses call me now.

I be a dressage horse who raced with great success making a GRAND TOTAL of $5,000 USD for my owner!!!

I be your friend Willem if you be my friend. Maybe we should start the Talking Horses Clique?
UberPony
I’m the last thing the sugar cube sees

I be bucking because (or so the hoity toity dressager says) she thinks my RH is not clicking through. Ha! The nice man is coming out on Saturday to watch her ride me, and then a kiroprakter is coming to see me. When we canter a part of my hind end hurts so much that I just have to let it all loose. YEE HAW! (dressager be teaching me to be half german and half midwestern) She used to call me what ever insult would fly out of her mouth when I started bucking… I, being the refined sugar eating horse that I am, was most insulted.

The barn in which I am currently stabled at has large fans, but they don’t keep the HUGE insects off of me… and then they follow me to the riding ring. My Dressager’s “fly spray” doesn’t work at all! You will see in one of the pictures I have uploaded for you what she makes me wear to keep them bugs off of me.

?Tu madre esta Corenne, es verdad? If your people call my people my dressager could meet you this summer.

Willem! I AM moving to California! My dressager tells me it is the best place in the whole world and brings me back many presents when she leaves me to see her other horses. My dressager and her mum have fallen so in love with my sweet face and general desire to be around them at all times that they couldn’t stand to leave me behind. Maybe I can meet you?

Me in my BRAND new leather halter with nameplate- I’m the ONLY horse in the barn with one!

http://www.geocities.com/lubenkafarm/DSCN1124.JPG

The, uh, outfit that my Dressager makes me wear.

http://www.geocities.com/lubenkafarm/DSCN1075.JPG

Dressager
I’m back in the land of SARS

UberPony is not my real name- I go by the noble show name of Successful Smile and get called Ubs, Ubers, or Smiley. Dressager is the most BRILLIANT owner I have ever had for she supplies me with endless amounts of sugar cubes, jelly beans, and apples… AND is having a chiropractor and physiotherapist out JUST for me! Hot dog!

Portia, my love, I am already called silly wabbit by the other horses for my fly get-up, why would I further torture myself by adding a surgical mask? My mum is worried about getting SARS from a man at our barn who works in the ER. If she got SARS would she not be able to come and take care of me?

I raced ONLY in Hong Kong and did so fairly successfully. ONCE I got 4th place!!!

I don’t know how to talk with fancy smancy British words because I haven’t been to the old country for 8 years. Maybe you can help me?

I come from the noble Ninjinsky II and Grey Sovererign bloodlines through my sire Petoski and my grandsire Hot Spark. Initially, I had hoped to be a mighty racehorse like Petoski, but it wasn’t my cup of tea.

Portia, my mum tells me you are from Texas and a jumper! How is the weather down there? Do you jump those mighty fences?

UberPony

I be coming to Ahmherikuh in one year. My Dressager moves home in July, but she’s sending me ahead.

Portia- Have no fear- the pictures are available for your viewing pleasure now.

Willem- My Dressager don’t like when I buck because I am so mighty. I tried that at a show once but then she STILL made me go into the ring! Pure evil!

Do you have photos?

Dressager
I’m back in the land of SARS

Hi UberPony. I’m not Willem, but Hi anyways, and welcome.

Willem ususally takes the weekend off from his computer, while he goes surfing and hangs out at the beach. He also parties on Saturday nights and likes to have brunch with lots of Mimosas and Bloody Marys on Sundays.

Ooooh, you’re in Hong Kong? Do you have to wear a big mask like all the people on the news on TV who are afraid of catching the bad SARS flu?

You don’t sound very British. My Trainer Jo is from England and she uses lots of words like “brilliant” and “gobsmacked” and sometimes “do that again and it’s off to the knackers with you.”

My grandmother and her family on my Mom’s side were English Throroughbreds. Maybe we’re related? Did you race in England or in Hong Kong?

Is UberPony your real name?

It was nice meeting you –

The REAL Portia

Oooh, UberPony, I the REAL Portia, was born in California, at a very beautiful farm in San Diego’s North County. It is very beautiful and the weather is never too hot or too cold and the bugs are very small. You will love it there. But you’ll have to get used to watching the horses run races going the wrong direction, cause that’s how the American racehorses do it here.

My humom was also born in California and raised in San Diego, but for some stupid reason she moved here to where it is very hot and humid with big bugs. Then she got me and made me move here too.

I am a jumper horse, and I do jump big jumps. Much bigger than my humom can jump; she has to have Trainer Jo ride me when I jump the big jumps. Ha! So now I am off at a show with Trainer Jo, getting admired by everyone, while my humom has to stay at work. Ha again!

I cannot see your pictures. The stupid link says the page is not available.

The REAL Portia

Dere Uber Smiley Ponie!

Dressager she be verrie cool, she be living here verrie soon und maybe I can to meet her, wot do you think?

Wenn you liff in Hong Kong do this it mean that you have air conditioning in your howse? Mein selve I don’t nott to like the weather wenn it be verrie humide.

Why you be in pain? Bucking it don’t nott to be verrie good wenn they be sitting on your back, I haff learned this wenn my name if haff been changed to Effink Willem Muy Gordo B’stardo. This wot it be der sanitized version off wenn she haff called me (Sharon Osbourne Word) fat (person mit no father).

Wenn Dressager she come to California und liff here, do you be sending each other mannie emails? Why don’t you nott to can come here? The weather it don’t nott to be verrie humide.

Send foto von youre selve.

Loff Willem.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Dere Uber Smiley,

Wenn mein modder Coreene (I loff her) she go to her work, she drive through Newport Beach! Und this it be where your modder Dressager liff wenn she be in Merica, don’t this it be correctomundo? Und zo you can to meet mein modder also, und your modder can to meet mein modder, and I can to meet your modder.

I don’t nott to can meet you unless we liff in same stable manage place becose I don’t nott to go mannie places. Unless you come to dressage show at mein place. I don’t nott to do dressage in shows no more, I haff losed mein interest in it becose it make me fall asleep von boredome. Die last time I haff goed in show mit Coreene, I haff bucked hard to tell her becose she beed stupide und she didn’t nott to listen wenn I haff sayed “THIS IT BE WRONG.”

Wenn you be coming here?

Loff Willem.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Hola Willem-
I haff to try to talk like you but I be ein British horse living in Hong Kong, not a big, strong German horse like yourself. Perhaps I shall just speak in my clearest British accent?

Mein mudder is dressager and I give her lots of trouble- she has JUST realized that the bucking (she always takes the B and turns it to an F???) is because I am in pain. Silly dressager doesn’t know much!

Other than that, she is very kind to me. I am sporting a new Kensington fly sheet, complete with a hood, boots, and mask WITH ears. Silly wabbit is what the other horses call me now.

I be a dressage horse who raced with great success making a GRAND TOTAL of $5,000 USD for my owner!!!

I be your friend Willem if you be my friend. Maybe we should start the Talking Horses Clique?
UberPony