Winston Salem, NC: Looking for a Jumper Trainer

Hey guys, I’m looking for a jumper trainer near Winston Salem, NC. I’ve already checked out a few of the barns around town (Cloud’s Harbor, Hidden K, etc.), but am hoping to find something that’s a little more jumper oriented. I’ve been given the number for Bob Savage, but am not sure if he has lesson horses available. I don’t own a horse right now, but am hoping to buy one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I’d ask Pat & Keith who they recommend. Of course, there’s a few to avoid at all costs, same as anywhere else…

TTC in mocks vile is a good one…Kyle Timm is also good if you don’t mind a bit of a drive To Apex. There are a lot of new barns in the area as well . Thank you Limerick for the heads up on that crazy old post …wow … after all this time… grateful to you to make that correction … thanks again.

Welcome to COTH! Quite the first post!!

Thanks for the help! I’m still looking. There seems to be more trainer options for those who have horses already, so I am looking into finding a lease horse until I can buy one after graduate school.