Winter gloves that don't pinch joints???

So many of us out there have pain in our hands.
Myself, I have RA (and also Raynaud’s Disease.)

I would LOVE to have warm, insulated gloves to wear in the cold weather, but I can NOT tolerate any pressure over/around the joints. so - that leaves me riding in plain deerskin/leather gloves.

Anyone find any gloves that don’t pinch when you make a fist??

Do those (kind of weird looking) gloves that say they ease hand fatigue actually reduce fatigue (OR ease the bending of joints)??

One of the gals I know rides in mitten style riding gloves. They look like they’d be roomy.

SSG windstopper

The Roeckl winter Chester glove is fantastic! It is lightly lined with a very very thin polar fleece and very warm. I have tiny hands (think kids size 4-5) and cannot wear anything bulky and they are great!

Major Raynauds as well. I buy thinsulate (sp) lined men’s gloves that are sort of a knit with suede palms and backs, knit wrist. I get them oversized so they don’t put pressure and they are soft and flexible enough that my fingers don’t have to push against the material when I need to close my hand. Did that make sense? :slight_smile:

I use the little heat packs with abandon. Finally decided they are not a luxury even if needed only for a short while.