Unlimited access >

Wondering what happened to my chestnut hunter mare Ijustcantbelieveit ?

I bought a chestnut Thoroughbred mare off the track in Detroit Michigan when she was 3. Her registered Jockey Club name was Ijustcantbelieveit, I trained her to jump and showed her briefly hunter/jumper, but she had been abused and was very nervous and was afraid of men. I sold her to a women who wanted to train her in Dressage. I called her Holly, and she was about 16 hands. If she was still alive, she would be 30 years old Feb. 17, 2018. I can’t believe she is still alive, but her new owners never updated anything with the Jockey Club. I just wondered what happened to her. I can’t believe it is so long ago that I owned her. I had her until she was about 13, when she went to be a dressage horse. I always felt so bad that I sold her but I never owned a farm and I was young and wanted a horse that would not blow up over the slightest thing. The woman who bought her knew Holly was nervous and high strung, so she bought her with open eyes. I just hope she did not end up going to a killer. If anyone remembers her, please let me know. Thanks so much! Sherrie