Unlimited access >

World Cup Final (dressage) entries confirmed

24 Mar 2015
The FEI has today confirmed the entries for the Reem Acra FEI World Cup™ Dressage Final 2015 which will take place in Las Vegas, NV (USA) in three weeks’ time.
The following rider/horse combinations will be taking part in the event:
Western European League (9 slots)
Edward GAL/Glock’s Undercover (NED)
Jessica VON BREDOW-WERNDL/Unee BB (GER)
Fabienne LÜTKEMEIER/D’Agostino (GER)
Isabell WERTH /Don Johnson/El Santo (GER)
Hans Peter MINDERHOUD/Glok’s Flirt (NED)
Agnete KIRK THINGGAARD/Jojo (DEN)
Morgan BARBANCON MESTRE/Painted Black (ESP)
Paulinda FRIBERG/Di Lapponia T (SWE)
Malin HAMILTON/Fleetwood (SWE)
Central European League (2 slots)
Elena SIDNEVA /Romeo Star (RUS)
Tatiana DOROFEEVA /Kartsevo Upperville (RUS)
North American League (2 slots)
Steffen PETERS/Legolas 92 (USA)
Laura GRAVES /Verdades (USA)
Title Defender
Charlotte DUJARDIN/Valegro (GBR)
FEI extra starting places
Lars PETERSEN/Mariett (DEN)
Mikala GUNDERSEN/My Lady (DEN)
Inessa MERKULOVA/Mister X (RUS)
Terhi STEGARS /Axis TSF (FIN)
The Reem Acra FEI World Cup™ Dressage Final 2015 will begin on Thursday 16 April with the Grand Prix which is open to all 18 combinations. All participants who finish the Grand Prix with a score of at least 58% will continue to the Grand Prix Freestyle which will be held on Saturday 18 April.

Wow. I’m getting goose bumps reading the list. Yay. So many pairs that I’ve been able to see on YouTube only, now will be in front of my eyes!!! Thank you for posting.

SO excited to see Charlotte and Laura! Bummed that Carl isn’t riding :frowning: Maybe he’ll show up in the warm-up like Edward did in 2009?

And there was Totilas…

Anyone remember this WC press release from November ?
People bought tickets because of it …

"Two of Dressage’s All-time Best Horses Set Sights on 2015 World Cup™ Final in Las Vegas

Well, it looks like the showdown we have all been dreaming about is finally set to happen! The word is out that two of the greatest horses in dressage history plan to compete at the Reem Acra FEI World Cup™ Dressage Final in Las Vegas next April 15-19.

Reigning Olympic and World Champion Charlotte Dujardin of Great Britain will bring Valegro while Germany’s Matthias Alexander Rath will bring Totilas. Both have scheduled the qualifying competitions in which they plan to compete and announced that they are targeting the Final in Las Vegas. It is going to be a historic showdown and there is no better setting for this clash of the titans than the “Entertainment Capital of the World!”

Dressage fans from all around the globe are anxiously awaiting this encounter. Both horses are mesmerizing to watch and are almost freaks of nature in their talent. Their performances in recent years have helped catapult the sport of dressage into the limelight and projected the sport’s popularity beyond equestrian sports’ fans and right into the mainstream media."