Unlimited access >

World Cup Omaha 2023

I am trying to decide if I want to go to the expense of going next year. Has anyone decided yet? The single tickets are not available yet. For two of us to attend with the dressage package, very good seats, would be almost $1,500.

We had so much fun last time it was in Omaha. I am tempted to push my bestie to come again.
Sheilah

It’s not in my budget this time. I absolutely LOVED the job they did. It’s just too much when you also think about all other expenses, how hard inflation is hitting, and I have a big January vacation planned.

I was considering going back to Omaha, as I enjoyed it last time, but was on the fence (and I’ve already attended several World Cup Finals). By the way, the Omaha zoo is phenomenal.

Then Fort Worth was announced for 2026 - my husband (who hasn’t been to a WC before) and I decided that we’d rather wait until then, make a real vacation of it for the two of us, splurge for the table seats, visit the nearby museums and botanical garden during our stay, etc.

1 Like

waiting for that as it less than seven miles away

1 Like

Lucky!
Sheilah

1 Like

I went last time it was in Omaha and loved it. I’d go again except I’ll probably be showing two horses next year, so I’ll be even more broke if that’s possible.

1 Like

I really enjoyed Omaha before and had session tickets for Vegas in 2020.

I would love to go but both the timing and the cost will probably keep that from happening. I may consider doing individual tickets and going to just the Freestyle. I also really want to get tickets to vaulting.

1 Like

Outerbanks77, I ran into a lot of people from our area in Omaha. And in Vegas.
Sheilah

Totally going. My parents still live in Omaha, and I can drive there in about three hours. Because Nebraska doesn’t have any pro teams, they really put their all into these types of events (as well as Olympic Trials). Seriously excited - already!

1 Like

Super cool that you’re watching vaulting as well! … I will be running the music for that!

I hope to see a few jumping classes and definitely dressage freestyle if I can make it happen.

1 Like

I just booked our room. We stayed at The Embassy Suites the last time and really enjoyed it, especially the free booze at happy hour.

There were only a few rooms left, so if you’re thinking of going do what I did and reserve without paying.

My bestie is having some health issues right now and we aren’t sure if she will be able to go. But we are moving forward as if she’ll feel as good as new and be able to make it. We had such a blast together last time it was in Omaha.

It will be weird to attend and not have a horse waiting back at home.
Sheilah