Unlimited access >

x-posted: Waxhaw NC Boarding

Hi there, I have been researching a move to Waxhaw and am thinking it will be sooner rather than later. I am visiting for Thanksgiving and want to visit a few barns while I am in town but searching online is overwhelming me!! Here is what I am looking for, feel free to PM me if you want! Help!

*stall board - will consider pasture in the right situation though
*not more than $500/month for board - also willing to consider higher without going astronomical
*H/J trainer onsite but I am focusing more on eventing so an eventing barn and/or ability to bring in an eventing trainer would be helpful (trying not to be too picky here)
*ability to show - not looking for “A” shows but if I need a jumper or dressage tuneup
*lighted/covered arena

Any and all suggestions are welcome and if you belong to one of these barns and want to be my tour guide feel free as well! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi, any chance you made that move? I’m moving to Waxhaw this Spring and starting the barn search. Ideal fit is a barn that has other adult riders, trainers available, mid-range with some show caliber riding but no pressure to show, good turnout, stall board, and great care. Thanks, Anne

Oh I thought that was Oct 11, 2021! Nope…

1 Like

Deer Creek Farm with Valentina Timpone.

Thank you will check that out, as well!