Unlimited access >

Y'all, I bathed and clipped my donkey and he's so proud of his hair cut

No rolling today, either. He enjoyed our All Equids walk today…

9 Likes

He doesn’t trust the floating toys. You’ll see he’s monitoring them in both photos…

6 Likes

I’m still waiting on it to warm up before I clip my minis. They look pretty wretched but it’s still pretty chilly… I don’t bathe though, just sacrifice the blades and clip them dirty.

1 Like

He is very cute!

1 Like

Okay no bath as stated, but finally clipped them a couple weekends ago and am just crazy tardy on pics here…

How we start :laughing: This is Odie (aka Evil Burrito, he of the broken-legged fame from eight years ago)

One seksy leg

As you can see, it’s very traumatizing and we must use all sorts of restraints and such to accomplish the task… Also yikes I’m going as grey as they are, I just turned 40 FFS… The dog helps :rofl:

This is Argie, who incidentally is Odie’s sire but I got Odie about six years before I got Argie - I leave their ears fairly furry for bug protection and just run the clippers up the edges.

28 Likes

Such cuties!!!

3 Likes

Wild vicious animals. It is a miracle you survived.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I mean…right??

3 Likes

Your asses look so cute!

and I love Evil Burrito!

2 Likes

:scream: Was it that long ago that Odie gave you the start of that gray?
I remember reading about it here.
Time, she do fly :airplane:

Both burritos look very handsome after surviving the horrendous trauma of clipping :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes! Isn’t it insane? We are trying a joint injection on Friday to see if it will make him more comfortable, he is “okay” most days, as well as can be expected with his horrible xrays, but some days aren’t and that’s just not good enough. Hey I don’t have kids, no braces or college or first car to save up for, so we’ll do joint injections on the $400 donkey I bought nearly 10 years ago who broke his leg two years later and became an Internet Sensation! I updated the long ego original thread I think with his recent rads.

7 Likes

Two spiffy boys!

2 Likes