Unlimited access >

Yep…I had to do it

Yes she obviously had good care. She feels like silk. I think she is pooped as in the shelter, she was holed up in her cubby most of the time. She got to the shelter 8/10. Today, she has been checking out the house…I think she has about every square inch checked. She is very sweet. I got those remaining 2 toenails done tonight so someone has worked with her. I got them done even though she was making biscuits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Susan

9 Likes

Aww, that warms my heart. What a sweetie.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Angel and you and your mom. Angel looks very much at home!

2 Likes

What a lovely girl! She already looks so happy to be home.

2 Likes

Looks like a Lynx Point Siamese. I have a rescue I found in a very sketchy neighborhood, starving and sick. Shes the blue eyes and lynx. Beautiful very clean cat. Congrats good

1 Like

It has been two weeks!

We had a hiccup on day 4 when she bit Mom twice. She didn’t bite hard but 92 yo fragile skin :face_with_head_bandage:. I think she had decided that Mom’s bed was her territory…that and she did that in the AM. She seems to be a bit ramped up in the mornings so easily gets overstimulated. The first bite, Mom was getting out of bed and she sort of flails her arms around to get ahold of her bed handle. The second, she was making her bed so again moving her arms around. I just decided that she will sleep in her base camp room for now and just remove her from the equation. I put her in there when I go to bed (11-ish PM) and she is usually ready to rumble about 7am. In fact last night, she went in there on her own. She is getting more and more comfortable and we are peeling back the layers as she relaxes in her new home.
Play session.

6 Likes

I love it when they understand their household “schedule.” The sense of routine will soothe her, its great to hear that she is starting to settle in.

2 Likes

What kind of a toy is this?? I need to get one for SOs remaining kitty. She lost her brother Rowdy a couple months ago and could really use some new distractions. TIA!

1 Like

It says Pet Link on it. I bought it for my previous cats about a year and a half ago. They weren’t too enthralled with it. Oh, I guess Oscar played with it some. I think I got it at Petco.

I get it out once or twice a week. They (my adult cats) tend to get bored with it pretty easily so I get it out sparingly.

Susan

2 Likes

Thanks! Going to Amazon now.

Cats and boxes….

4 Likes