Unlimited access >

yes.. another Tailored Sportsman thread..

Okay so basically i have the figure of a twelve year old boy :nonchalance:
i fit perfectly in 24 EC’s. I like my breeches to fit like skinny jeans, nothing bugs me more than baggy breeches. I can take a little give and ‘leg room’. What type of Tailored Sportsmans fit thinner girls? I have one pair in 24 that fit fairly well but im not sure the model. Also, how do 22s fit?

[QUOTE=Equitationbaby;7204650]
Okay so basically i have the figure of a twelve year old boy :nonchalance:
i fit perfectly in 24 EC’s. I like my breeches to fit like skinny jeans, nothing bugs me more than baggy breeches. I can take a little give and ‘leg room’. What type of Tailored Sportsmans fit thinner girls? I have one pair in 24 that fit fairly well but im not sure the model. Also, how do 22s fit?[/QUOTE]

On a whim, I tried on a TS girls 18…they were on sale for $40 so how can you pass that up? Amazingly, they fit me so much better than the adult sizes (The 22 are too small but the 24 is a little loose through the stomach and rear). My only concern with the 18 was that they are a little short, but not by much. Of course, I am also only 5’4" so that goes into the equation.

Once I put on tall boots/half chaps, none were the wiser about the capri style. The knee patch, which I think is slightly smaller, would be the only give away, but nobody commented if they noticed (which I don’t think they did).

Everyone has complimented that the 18 girls fits me so very well. Even the hubby said I looked good in them (and he is NOT a fan of the breeches/boots look on anyone). Maybe you should try the 16 or 18 kids TS and see how they fit. The 18s are hard to find though…

It’s probably worth trying on, especially as different styles have different shapes.

I wear a 26 in the Trophy Hunters, or a 16 in the kids. The 18 fit better in the legs but the waist was way too big. So a bit snug in the thigh but fine. However, I can barely get 26 in EC on - busted the stitching in the knee patch trying to pull them over my calf (13", I wear a slim tall boot) but the waist was ok. So odds are you could do a 14/16 kids Trophy Hunter, as long as you’re short. I’m 5’4" as well but with long legs and they are on the shorter side.

I like the Trophy Hunters. The rest of them don’t fit me terribly well.

I don’t think I’ve ever fit in a 22. :slight_smile:

I’m nowhere near as small as you, but I have no butt to speak of and my waist is relatively straight - I much prefer the Trophy Hunters to the 2-way stretch breeches.

The two-way stretch ones are to me, built for people with larger hips accompanied by a smaller waist. You know, the way women are supposed to look, rather than the boy body with boobs that I was so blessed with.