Unlimited access >

Yet another blanket thread

You also can try the Turtleneck Rain Turtle Sheet. They are well made, a good company to deal with and run nice and roomy…

1 Like

Something that can help is to look at blankets that have the buckle straps with snaps and double dee rings as the chest closures. This allows for increased room in the chest, though you may need to go down a size to avoid having excess blanket hanging over his bum.

This kind of chest closure https://www.pleasantridge.ca/index.php/horsewear/rainsheets/2020-canadian-horsewear-navy-diablo-rainsheet.html

1 Like

I own a barrel with legs. Rambo fits him well. And wears like iron.

When looking at blankets from Schneiders, you do have to stay away from the bargain models.
Their “Viking” line, for example - is cheaper, and has a poor reputation - however they offer
nicer blankets in 1680 denier ballistic nylon now. I’ve purchased a couple of them - and I have not
had a problem with the waterproofing. They cost more, of course.

2 Likes

Another vote for the British Premier brand. Most waterproof of anything I’ve bought in 10 years (including Rambo and Amigo) and very generous in the shoulders for the “cobby” types. Even with shipping should come in well under a 100gram Rambo.

1 Like