Your Dream Vacation/Retreat/Therapy

Mine is somewhere near the sea, with horses. A comfortable pet-friendly place to stay, with nothing but healthful food, and different healing therapies–riding and horse groundwork, with plenty of time to get brave enough to actually get up on a pony (or an Icelandic Horse–nothing over about 14 hands), and swimming therapy, Reiki, massage, acupuncture/pressure, chiro, etc.

To last from two weeks to maybe a month or two, and of course it would have to be a gift, or something I could win, because I have no health insurance, let alone money for alternative treatments and horses!

http://www.dressagedaily.com/article/betsy-steiner-dressage-retreat-series-kicks-buxton-farm-frenchtown-nj

RPM, my daughter and I have a dream of offering “Rider’s Relaxation Camp”. We both write, ride, paint and do pottery, so this would be an average day:

Great breakfast, scenic hike, groundwork lesson in the barn, lunch, riding lesson or trail ride, pottery/print making/expressive arts, help with pm feeding, dinner, evening activity and journaling.

To me, that would be an ideal week of restoration.

I would love some time away from looking after the barn to go sail boating around the Vancouver Island area. Went sail boating once and LOVED it. My horses may enjoy the vacation from me as well…