Unlimited access >

Your favorite boots?

I’m in the market for new boots. Need something comfy for walking and ground work, but also to ride in. I have high arches and love a good squishy shoe! What do you love?? Looking to stay around $100-120

I really like the Ariat Terrains. They have a hiking boot style sole with lots of support. I also have high arches and get the lace up styles - the zipper ones don’t work for my foot shape.

I also like the Ariat Terrains. I have the waterproof, lace up style. A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of Twisted X mid-calf work boots which I really like so far. They are super comfortable and light weight.

I like these ones I got for my birthday: https://www.ariat.com/TERRAIN_W_FOO.html?dwvar_TERRAIN__W__FOO_color=DISTRESSED_BROWN_CAMO

My old Ariat Terrains although the same size as the new ones in for some reason were too tight in the toe. I think maybe someone stepped on them and I forgot about it. Anyway these new ones are perfect and pink around the edges.

I also like the terrains. I have problems with facia plantitus (sp) but never when wearing these boots