2001 Best of the BB Awards...

AWWW JTM!!! you almost made me cry! somebody loves me, somebody loves me! JTM is the bestest person in the whole wide world and we should erect a special forum simply to marvel and how entirely wonderful she is (and the fact that she’s motivated enough to go out an run, whilst i sit by my computer and starve lol)

dumb as a box of rocks, but w/ REALLY nice horses…

and btw Mr. Balch, my GPA was not made after 11/7/01. What’ya gunna do about it?

Okay, so here’s the truth about the XC color combinations… you know all of us eventers are dirt poor hicks who can barely afford to keep our crazy OTTBs in shoes. Don’t you know that the outrageously colored things are CHEAPER??! Why pay $50 for a nice square white pad when you can get one that’s turquoise and gold for $5? Black helmet cover… nah… buy the hot pink one for $2!

And please, Miniwelsh, cannonball? No, no, it’s a bicycle chain or nothing, baby. Oh yeah, they’ll stop on a dime with that puppy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTrider:
Oh…and PONYROCK - you are welcome to come visit VA anytime <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your Christmas cards say, “Season’s Greetings, you’ve got anthrax!” maybe, just maybe, you might be a terrorist.
Pony Rock

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Everythingbutwings:
I get the feeling that we left far too early last night.

How did the waitress look when you all rolled BACK in? The only time she smiled all night was when we paid up prior to Miniwelsh stopping traffic at Rt 50 and Plains Road! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you thought I would get you arrested!! She smiled again later when small Monty made his appearance at Magpies, being the true Studly dog he is. He thought the band sucked.

Behind every good woman lies a trail of men

I know about the MJ threads, but who was PV? Did I miss something?

~Erin
“It’s a long day living in Reseda
There’s a freeway running through the yard
He’s a bad boy 'cause he doesn’t even miss her
He’s a bad boy for breaking her heart…”

Do you hunter princess really ride in thongs? Are you insane? But then if your arse is in the air, I suppose it doesnt’ matter.

Betsy in Goosewood