Unlimited access >

2021 Breeder’s Cup Weekend

Watch the reply. He didn’t do anything, so not sure WHY they would report he feared & hit his head. As I said, TOTAL CLUSTERF*** :roll_eyes:

How great for Japan, and how snazzy is the gentleman with the purple hat!
Wonderful race.

Did anyone else see the win picture? That was great.

5 Likes

While I’m bummed GTV didn’t do as well as I’d hoped. I am thrilled for all the connections of Loves Only You.
Her jockey gave her a fantastic ride & she showed a devastating kick at the end.
Week done :jp:

Also…
What about Life Is Good in the Dirt Mile :star_struck:
That was speedy!! Super glad his connections are planning on racing him next year.

4 Likes

That was an impressive race by Life is Good. He was a sight to see.

Let’s hope Firenze Fire keeps his teeth to himself.

1 Like

Someone said today on the broadcast (can’t remember who) that the assistant starter is OK. I was wondering also. Those guys are tough, but it was ugly.

1 Like

So glad that the assistant starters wear helmets.

Wow. That Sprint finish was something else.

1 Like

What a win by Aloha West!

1 Like

What a thrilling finish in the Sprint. :scream:

1 Like

Deja vu all over again in the mile!

1 Like

Except it was handled properly this time, and thankfully no one was hurt.

3 Likes

and they get to keep all the winnings!

Holy moly. That Distaff was one we’ll be talking about for years to come, from the insanely fast early pace to another unbelievably close finish.

2 Likes

That was amazing. There have been some amazing races today!

2 Likes

Well done Japan!

3 Likes

So happy for the breeders of Marche Lorraine. They must be thrilled that this mare is by a Japanese bred stallion o/o of a Japanese bred mare.

2 Likes

So much excitement :exclamation:
Congratulations to all the connections.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/254728/marche-lorraine-gives-japan-second-bc-win-in-distaff

1 Like

I felt bad for Letruska but she’s had a long season; that combined with the early pace…But it was a great race!

1 Like

Yibir. What a kick.

4 Likes