Unlimited access >

2021 Breeder’s Cup Weekend

Watching the overhead view :scream: :star_struck:
He just ate the ground up!!

is anyone else having trouble hearing the call of the race? It sounds like the mike is only up for the stands.They usually have a separate mike for tv.

What channel/service are you watching on?
I’m not having any issues. Watching through FUBO app on my TV.

I am watching on NBCSP on Dish, wouldn’t it be the same for all? I wondered if I should put it on TVG.and decided against it Just switched to NBC. Maybe it will be better.

I’m not having any issues. I’m watching online, live on the Breeders Cup website. Good commentary and no fluff.

fortunately, there has been almost no fluff. But now switch to NBC.

I’ve found that there are fewer commercials (only stallion ads) and more paddock coverage, more coverage of the horses. I have NBC up online but have stayed with the B.C. live stream.

1 Like

Essential Quality is beautiful. Not saddled yet.

I don’t care about betting either, but I do care about the horses and that is what the website is focusing on. More horses , fewer owner “stories”.

Right now NBC has ads and the B.C. website is in the paddock.

I went to edit and accidentally deleted my post.

Yes, that’s what I meant to say - I will try the website next year because of the focus on the horses.

I bet the BC live stream doesn’t have “celebrity picks” either. Ugh.

I don’t mind that so much but they didnt focus on any celebrities and did a very good job of keeping focus on the horses…

No, they don’t.

Knicks Go!

Well, I don’t think anyone saw THAT coming!

Knicks Go looks like he could go around again.

1 Like

It looks as if the bettors did.

WooHoo!! Knicks Go & go he did!!
Was rooting for HRC, looked like he got tired, think he hung on for 4th.

Not sure what you mean???

I was referring to the way the race ran, not the fact that Knicks Go was the winner.

I, along with the commentators, was shocked that no one tried to challenge Kicks Go on the lead and just let him take over the race. The early pace was quick, but it’s not like he was setting world records out there.