Unlimited access >

2022 Kentucky Three Day Event

nm. Somebody is being petty. And it’s Land Rover, 2 words.

10 Likes

Michael Jung, of course.

6 Likes

Hey if petty means the sponsors keep getting recognition and keep coming back to support our very beloved sport…petty it is. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

You let me know when Land Rover stops their support because I called it Rolex. Thanks for sucking the fun out of this thread. Bully.

9 Likes

Rolex sponsorship ended in 2018 and, by now, isn’t it reasonable to identify the big name sponsor as Land Rover?

21 Likes

You are so right. Please forgive me.

It took me a few years and now Land Rover does roll off the tongue. Mostly.

1 Like

Anyone know where you can find a course map? Badminton has a great one up.

2 Likes

You name call me over my post but I’m the bully? My post wasn’t even remotely bullying. Not sure why you are taking it so personally to point out we should support and respect the sponsors of the sport.

13 Likes

Course is released on Wednesday, I believe!

2 Likes

I will be there as/with a vendor. It’ll be my first time in quite a few years (maybe even 10?) and my first time as something other than a spectator.

3 Likes

The vendor fair is supposed to be amazing this year. I am sooooo sad I am missing this year!!

I’m going with a big group from our barn! Followed the thread during the livestream last year and it’s been on my bucket list since I was probably 12. I’m really excited to get to go this year. :star_struck:

2 Likes

You’re going to love it. It’s literally the best weekend all year.

3 Likes

I’m going with a group of close friends (9 in total including significant others). We’re extremely excited. It will be the first time for all of us! Anyone have insight on the food situation at the event itself? We have reservations/restaurants for after - but we’re always hungry and couldn’t find a ton of info about food onsite.

1 Like

Food trucks usually…lines are crazy long. Bring food too if you don’t like waiting. They change the food area around so not sure where it is this year. The Bourbon chicken is the bomb.

Looks like its behind the demonstration ring this year.

https://homebase.map-dynamics.com/k3de2022/floorplan

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

TIP… the “Man O War” drink is delightful. HOWEVER, if you are an alcohol lightweight, it can affect your ability to walk straight lines and or navigate terrain well. These are useful moments to stagger into hubby and grab HIS wallet and then stagger into the preferred vendor booth of your choosing and “accidentally” buy what you have been longing for. And blame it on the booze. :wink:

Em

28 Likes

Kind of like respecting a land owner’s choice of venue/property name.

Oh wait, no can do. :joy:

I’m not going this year, but will be following closely.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Badminton referred to as the Whitbread Championships Badminton Horse Trials and Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials during their years of sponsorships. I’m not sure if those were the official names but they were certainly frequently mentioned when referring to that event and had jumps named after the sponsors too.

1 Like