Unlimited access >

2022 Kentucky Three Day Event

Thank you! I was able to find him on the replay this evening and thought the test was pretty good around Eddy’s Gah! moment. I thought Mike did a great job getting him back & refocused.

Hm, maybe I just missed it then, I guess I’m not as good as working & actively listening as I thought I was!

it wasn’t every horse, but yeah it was sprinkled in. it’s how I knew about who was a Selle Francais and who was a full sister to so and so and who was US Bred v an import. today’s coverage was great.

Really?

7 Likes

What time does XC start tomorrow? Will there be the usual live stream on USEF Network?

1 Like
1 Like

https://files.usef.org/assets/N-7e-LOWctM/lrk3de-broadcast-schedule.pdf Looks like 9 AM for the 4*

Yes to the live stream, and I believe the 4* starts at 9. 5* goes in the afternoon. Forecast is updated to no rain until around 5pm too, so it should be a good day.

Can we chat about totally froofy stuff? Braids! Huge trend in braiding toward smaller, more numerous braids this year. Not as small as hunter braids, but MUCH smaller than the norm! What’s that about and will it carry over to dressage?

It’s cross country day!!!finding-nemo-today

9 Likes

There’s about an hour plus some break after the 4* and the 5* starts at 12:50.

1 Like

Leave it to my husband to book us an appointment 45 minutes away at 10AM on XC day :sob:

His response: “you’ll be fine…we can go next year” LOL

1 Like

Braids…yes… I noticed that too…so many horses with smaller braids…so much work.

What’s the optimum time for 4* and 5*?

He needs to be lounged in side reins until he joins the program.

14 Likes

Will Coleman went down the 5* track on accident and had to circle back around

did he jump the wrong first fence too?

6:57 for the 4*

1 Like

scoring showing runouts for both Tammy and will

Will picked up 40 penalties on course, at 6C, the angled hedge out of the coffin, and 9b, the wedge in the water (from EN)