2023 Maryland 5* at Fair Hill

Are there options on the snap waist - like 2 choices. I’d be afraid that too tight a snap at the waist might pop open with a violent cough or too much of a meal.

They are very flexible as you can see. The sole is not as stiff as typical wellies. I have insoles for them and they felt good to me for an all-day wear, but I was only walking fields for maybe an hour or two of that. I had no sweatiness at all in them any time I’ve worn them, but I’m not in a place where excessive warmth is usually a problem. :rofl:

They roll down to make shorter boots, too. They are very adjustable.

There are 3-5 snaps along the waist to they are adjustable plus there is redundancy in the snaps so if one goes there are back ups. My uniqlo one also has a little strap lower down that snaps to keep the wrap closed as a skirt.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I have absolutely got to try these. You just made a sale!

Feel free to PM me!

FWIW MPT has the cross country replay up now.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Austin and Salty made it home. This video was adorable (I think you can see it even if not on IG):

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy_Be3jrkAM/?igshid=Y2NkYjk0MDhjYg==

I’m so happy for them!

14 Likes

Can you find the 3* anywhere? I can only find the 5* and already watched it :joy:

Also just PSA they announced dates for next year. I already booked my hotel :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I did not know the difference! TY

What a sweetie in his new cooler! And so unbothered by all the scary things in his barn!

3 Likes

I picked up a pair of Le Chemeau wellies at LRK3DE this year and I LOVE them. They’re so much lighter weight, they’re comfy, my feet don’t get all nasty sweaty inside them and I can roll them up to easily pack. It was an unplanned purchase (we went in for champagne, famous last Kentucky words), but I’m so glad I ended up with them.

4 Likes

Right. He seems like a gem of a horse. I was so impressed with him just by his overall demeanor. IMO that says alot about the o’connor’s program at home. It’s so heartwarming to see the good guys take home the W.

4 Likes

I did this course walk, it was the whole course, but we had to stay behind the ropes to protect the footing. I really liked her, she talked about her strategy at each fence and was very open to answering a lot of questions.

I have to say I had one hell of a good time. It was just spectacular and in our group was someone who is horsey but had NEVER seen upper level eventing. He was blown away on x-c day.

5 Likes

Update on Dutch Times: https://nancyjaffer.com/dutch-times-is-on-the-mend/

12 Likes

The DDFT not being involved is excellent news.

4 Likes