2023 Maryland 5* at Fair Hill

Allison Springer is doing one Friday as well.

1 Like

Having looked at the pictures of the fences, it looks like a tough course, as is appropriate at a 5*. A long one and a lot of jumping efforts. The fence Iā€™m most curious about is the rails at, I think, 4 as such verticals are unusual in modern eventing. We shall see how everyone copes there.

1 Like

Watching dressage and Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks is blaring in the background. I would think this would be very annoying to riders.

1 Like

Where is the course online? The website, COTH, and EN donā€™t seem to be listing one.

https://www.crosscountryapp.com/courses.php5

Both 3 and 5 stars here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Text

Watching the dressage now and canā€™t wait for Saturday to be there in person. Just looked at the vendor list and warned my husband that it might be a really expensive day! :joy:

4 Likes

The vendors are a million times improved this year in my opinion as someone who has been a vendor since day one. They really did a nice job. Although I just found out there is one whole section I missed, hope shoppers locate them better than I did.

3 Likes

Those rails look pretty mean to me. Doesnā€™t look to be frangible either, though I could be wrong.

2 Likes

I would be 99.9999% certain they have frangible technology. We shall doubtless find out!

1 Like

It will be on MD public TV today 2-4

1 Like

Those rails have been on the course before. The horses I saw go through jumped them well and I donā€™t remember any issues there.

1 Like

Let it begin!!

Trying to watch on ClipMyHorse and the quality is awful. Anyone else having problems? Or is there a different way to watch?

My quality is okay, but it keeps telling me Iā€™m not in North America. Thatā€™ll be later today, but Iā€™m in the Miami airport right now.

1 Like
1 Like

its unwatchable on my tv, im having to pull it up on my computer

If youā€™re onsite, I highly recommend buying the radio.

1 Like

The commentary has been fantastic!

1 Like

Who is the male commentator?