3rd seizure in 3 days

Spotted draft: I agree. Perhaps nothing is true. However, to me, with some limited experience in the area, that things don’t line up in the other threads and posts seems to support the issues and the referral that the OP wrote about at the beginning of this thread. I hope she finds the appropriate help to deal with whatever challenges she is having.

[QUOTE=BUSY;8437222]
tongue in cheek humor sorry ! I’ll delete :lol:[/QUOTE]

Derp, I didn’t catch that

This sort of stuff happens on every board I’ve been on…

Just read this thread for the first time. Many red flags on just the first post but quite entertaining to see how many people fell right into it. Quite an entertaining journey…

[QUOTE=Rudy;8438494]
Just read this thread for the first time. Many red flags on just the first post but quite entertaining to see how many people fell right into it. Quite an entertaining journey…[/QUOTE]

Fell into it because they are so kind. :slight_smile:

Easy to get hooked into drama, especially when asked for advice

Wow indeed, I fell for it too. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Rudy;8438494]
Just read this thread for the first time. Many red flags on just the first post but quite entertaining to see how many people fell right into it. Quite an entertaining journey…[/QUOTE]

Not sure how anyone fell for this. Multiple red flags went up for me within the OP’s first 2 posts

I really don’t feel bad that my first impulse is to be kind and supportive. There is enough cynicism in the world. No wallets were opened, just kind words offered. I was in a position at one time when I was very ill with a very rare disease, and I was ridiculed laughed at by people and doctors who did not believe me. I would not wish that on another soul.

[QUOTE=Equestrian_;8505863]
Not sure how anyone fell for this. Multiple red flags went up for me within the OP’s first 2 posts[/QUOTE]

Why would you bump this thread just to add that?!

[QUOTE=vxf111;8506410]
Why would you bump this thread just to add that?![/QUOTE]

Ack. I saw this back at the top and here I was thinking that perhaps the OP had come back to regale us with stories of her miraculous recovery. Hmph.

Sham Wow?

Sorry, couldn’t resist

Thread killing fetish?

I’m disgusted that some people would actually do this…Like what for??
Hyping up a fake illness to get attention when other actually have one?? Very sad