Unlimited access >

AIDEN AUCTION WINNING OFF TOPIC THREAD: like Seinfeld, it's an OT topic about NOTHING meets Question for Merry

Let’s start with some randomness. One of my new year’s resolutions is to keep my car clean enough so that I won’t always have to say “Oh, you drive, I have an arena worth of dirt in my car.”

We used to have 30 stables in Orange County, California.

Willem REALLY DOES think he is a rock star.

Those Equitation Suits in the old days were really scary, especially when they were screaming teal with matching scalloped chaps.

I always liked men with guitars.

It’s a good thing I live far from so many of my dear BBers or we’d wind up in jail. A lot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Or what about pick-up lines? Any of you have any? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh lordy, my always-entertaining elizabeth, you had to ask this one?

I’m assuming lines guys used to pick US up, not the other way around? (Although, in my troubled young adulthood, I was not above attempting to ensnare attractive young men with a coy remark).

Let’s see. Recently I was at Home Depot gathering up some daffodils and tulips and this fellow walked up, made some idle conversation and then winked and said, “You wanna come over to my house and plant some bulbs?”

Oh, Coreene… you don’t have to to put your e-mail address in, girl

And I was 44% pure… I don’t quite know what to make of that but my initial reaction was, uh, disappointment.

This one was a little more interesting than the one I took in college because it was about more the SEX. I tend to be pretty straight and narrow in other matters.

And that one ? about the eyeballs gave me the willies after Vinnie last night

droool

Check out http://www.breedersgroup.com !

Proof_tha_God_Exists_.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAJumper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HFSH:
Okay, who hear will confess to OWNING at least ONE pair of leg warmers??
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OWNED…as in, I no longer have them! But I owned at least a couple of pairs, to be worn over Levi jeans and with a La Coste (Alligator) polo shirt (accept no imitations!). I also confess to having had feathered hair. The early 80’s mixed with junior high…those were some scary times!!!

visit http://www.victorianfarms.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had pink legwarmers, and white ones. And black striped ones. And I had a pin that said “gag me with a spoon”, that I wore proudly, as did my friends. I had rock-hard hairsprayed Madonna hair and those fluorescent rubber bracelets all up and down my arms. And shaker sweaters and flowered jeans, and Izod polo shirts, worn with the collars turned UP, of course. I was just so cool LOL!!

>^.,.^<
~~Linda

“My treasures do not clink or glitter; they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night”

For years my attorney was my FB and also my walker when I was either between men or didn’t want to bring a boyfriend. Then he got married, which was unfortunate, then she left him, which I will not share an opinion about because it would be rude, but I didn’t want to make him the FB again because his son lives with him. And I don’t do single dads with custody, it’s just so not fair to the child (and not good for my mental health at all).

Biggest age gap: I was 21, he was 37.

Best Naked Encounter With Police: when I lived in England I was coming home (yes, at lunchtime the next day) from a date with this guy I had just started seeing (Heidi, see email for sordidness). I could not find some of my garments … well none actually, so I was wearing a pj shirt and nothing else. I’m driving from Finchley to Putney in London, get pulled over in Hyde Park Corner. HelLO, there are NO lines on the road there in lots of places, so I am clueless as to how many lanes there are, which is apparently why I got pulled over. After a while the cop suggests I get out of the car (I am sure he thought I was plastered). I said “I can’t,” he said “Why not,” I said “Because I am not wearing anything.” He says “Madam, you are in a short dress,” I said “I am a MISS, not a madam, and this is a pajama shirt and I am NAKED under this!” Then he says “You’re and AMERICAN, aren’t you?”

Well, duh, helLO like that wasn’t obvious!

Of course he let me go.

Do you know, I can’t even remember if I’ve ever told my mother this story.

Past, present, or future???

I’ve never danced on a bar (yet), but college seemed to involve a certain amount of public nekkidness - dancing on the college founders’ grave, and such…

Sister girl

I am probably less concerned about the presence of an SO in your FB’s life, Heineken, as much as I worry that you are in love with him. I am less worried about the possibility that he may one day cheat on you as much as I am that he’s not actively choosing you - but rather trying to escape an unhappy situation. Sometimes life demands that you either poo or get off the pot - if he shares his feelings for you, he’s got some house-cleaning to do. Don’t allow yourself to be a consolation prize, darling.

canterlope, you have Steve and you try to steal away my Robby?

Ponygrl and I are crazy when we get together…next time she is in the DC area you will have to come down and visit…we’ll make sure to corrupt you…Right Laura?

EMPLOYED!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn’t spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC’ers

Hmmmmmmm…something tells me that I probably should be reading this thread at work. But I just can’t stop myself!

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?

A wonderful way for me to accomplish not one thing at all.

BTW, how about George Clooney back on TV and put him in L&O???

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kachoo:
I have never done anything on a table/bar/speaker/whatever, and there is no way I am ever flashing my nonexistent boobs to any innocent bystander who’s done nothing to harm me first .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Susie, Susie, don’t flash STRANGERS!! Flash your own man!

Of course, this does bring to mind the time Mr. Midge and I were hiking, I flashed him and he took pictures, which I took to Wal-Mart to get developed. I picked them up, checked out and think I left them in their bag, along with a pack of light bulbs on that stupid circular bag rack.

Just because you’re not paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you.

Indiscretions… Moi???

still refuse to do it in a car. way too HS for me. must make up for fact I didn’t get any in HS. hehehe.

Laura

Yes, I really did it and it really works.

If it’s someone you’re chatting up for the first time or so, and someone’s gotta make a move, you just plant one! If you already know them and you’re tired of chatting, ditto.

Canterlope,

<sigh> What a dreamy anniversary!

Mel

nhwr, I think it will be a loooong time before me, the Mouselet, and Mr. Mouse venture to California. Of course, if he follows through with his plan and joins the Navy, then it just might happen!
Elizabeth, I think Richmond is about 2 and a half hours from Blacksburg. Thank you for the invite - I would love to get together with you sometime!
Perhaps after the Mouselet is born, if you ever find yourself venturing down this way, you will drop me a line and we can go out for coffee.
Word of warning, though - I’m incredibly boring. No drunken stories (never BEEN drunk ), no dancing on bars in my past, although I’m always up for new things… and very few numping adventures. Plain vanilla, that’s me.
Perhaps you can help corrupt me.

A bank teller’s pet peeve: “What part of Wait Here For Next Available Teller do you NOT understand???”

‘Romance to go’, eh?

In that case, nhwr, romance can’t be much bigger than an OB tampon…

ummm…MrsMouse, is there any way you could convince your dear brother that he needs to move to California immediately? I’ll even off to meet him at the airport…

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Everythingbutwings:
Who has ridden nekkid?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes