Unlimited access >

AIDEN AUCTION WINNING OFF TOPIC THREAD: like Seinfeld, it's an OT topic about NOTHING meets Question for Merry

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsMouse:
I feel so alone… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm, MrsMouse, you don’t NEED to feel alone. You have one of the stalwarts of the CA clique right here in Central VA.

Let’s get together!! (How far away is blacksburg from richmond?)

When my brother was a baby and learning to talk, one of the first few words he said was “$hit.” And he liked to say it. And yell it. Out in public. A lot. My mother was horrified, but my dad thought it was hilarious. I’m sure he played a part in teaching it to him in the first place, and in encouraging him to say it more!

Is there a limit for how long this wonderful thread can go on? I wish it could go on forever but like most good things, it will probably come to an end.

“You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever!”

I’m only 30% pure. Thats bad, I’m 19.

Laura

I need to do more I think.

Hmm, never been CAUGHT in the car, certainly not by cops.

I’d consider the seductive photos for a present for Mr. SFVA…and I know he wouldn’t have any “what do I do with these questions”

Haven’t mooned or flashed, flashing in Lowe’s? intriguing.

Fun OT Thread

miss perfect…sorry I forgot to clarify!!! I never did get the way they made that movie because the atmosphere of the bar in the movie was DEFINITELY hogs & heiffers…the Coyote Ugly was much more subdued but I think they stole the name because it was a better title and the bar was kind of modeled after that with the poles, etc only larger!

yes…frightening that I actually know this info

First concert: The Beatles at Cleveland Stadium in 1965. Nothing like it since!

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

My horse’s stall is MUCH neater than my bedroom.

My car is a giant purse with wheels - everything gets thrown in there til my husband goes mental & cleans it out.

I am the only person who thinks Roger Moore was the best James Bond. I fell asleep in LOTR (the first one).

Boob story: when teenager, got drunk at friend’s cabin & tried the Ann Landers bra test (put pencil under naked boob - if stays, need bra; if falls, go braless). Decided to see just what we could hold under there. Friend could hold a 2 litre Coke bottle!

“Don’t react; respond.” Bill Smart

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
Why, my lil’ melons are, as Willem would say, “gefixed” at least a few times a day by sticking both hands into bra and moving 'em into place.

Of course, it is so embarrassing when my coworker walks past my Work Stall to his and sees it, but he is used to it by now. I just shout “Adjust, adjust!”
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least you are not grabbing your crotch to “adjust” in front of thousands of fans and a TV camera like the major league baseball players do!!!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

I take that back. Most romantic thing - last night while drunk as skunks sitting in corner of bar in Nogales, I half-test boy and am like “how long have we been together” since we didnt establish the relationship for a few months etc etc…

without taking a breath he answered the day we wrote our first e-mails to each other. and then rounded up the months.

bestill my heart…

Laura

First Concert: John Denver

sigh

LOL…I took the 500-question one, and my score was somewhere in the upper 70’s. I wish I still had it (someone got the test via email and printed it out, so I don’t know the source) - you should have seen some of those questions!!!

I can vouch for Coreene on the multi-post thing. I posted at just about the same time as she did last night. Nothing much seemed to happen when I hit the Post Now button. I waited and waited. But, having learning from past serial posting embarassment, that the post often goes through even though it looks like it didn’t, I resisted the temptation to retry.

BTW, had to restart the computer to get back in and verify that my post had gone through. Merely logging off and quitting the browser did not work. This has happened before, so probably not new BB related.

There is NO WAY I am less pure than Coreene.

Laura

I once won the "Mysterious Award " at the NEDA summer show for having the more stuff in my vehicle than anyone else.

Unashamed member of the Arab clique…just settin’ on the Group W bench.

Sigh…my life is soooo uneventful in comparison to these stories. I met Mr.AAJ when I was 18 and have been with him ever since…15 years! And no, even though he’s a fireman, I don’t have any Backdraft doin’ it on the hosebed stories!!!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

Coreene. Email me. I’ll tell you the whole sordid tale. Its a mess. I know you ALL are right. But it doesn’t make it any easier. I’m just a mess over this and need to find someone else to take my mind off of it but haven’t. They are all intimidated by me, or want me to be something I’m not, or I’m not attracted to them. What a mess!!! Happy Freaking New Year.

EMPLOYED!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn’t spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC’ers

Where be the romance??!?!?!?!

Thank goodness our true idents are hidden behind carefully crafted screen names - for y’all, myself excluded (did I tell y’all about the Harley, BTW ) have done some pretty libidinous things or two. In ponygrl’s case, on a daily basis.

But where’s the romance girls? What’s the most romantic thing someone’s ever done for you - that made you melt like an ice cream sandwich in Arizona?

I have danced on a bar, but not for long, the ceiling was too low

My only star encounter is when my horse broke out of our field and jumped into one of the neighbor’s paddocks. The neighbor was Charles Bronson

I have never been caught in any stage of undress by the police nor have I posed nude for posterity.

I have had my share of adult beverages, but did not flash anyone while under the influence.

I have gone commando, but not on a regular basis

I am VERY disappointed in myself… maybe this is why I can’t get a man

“No time to marry, no time to settle down. I’m a young woman and I ain’t done runnin’ around.” - Bessie Smith

Oh Dear LORD - and I thought that I was a raunchy girl Merry and Coreene, my hats are off to you. I bow at your feet!
Here’s my list:
1)made out with a cute guy one summer (years and years ago), he was older and soo hot, well just a few days later run into him at a mall, with the WIFE and kids. I did not know that jerk was married.
2)made out with a girlfriend when really drunk, just for fun!
3)Can belch so loud and long it makes men blush (but my hubby can live with it go figure)
4)Never stolen anything ---- yet
5)I’ve inhaled and like it, would do it once in a while if I wasn’t so responsible
6)been proposed to by my current fiance,
7)Never flashed anyone but my girlfriends and fiance.

The worst pick up line i’ve heard is this ‘you must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.’
PULEASE!

“Friends don’t let friends reply to all”

Okay…I think most of this is too much information, but it’s New Years, my horsey is happy at her new home, and I have had some yummy Mexican food…

1. Have flashed. Many times. But it was at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and it’s practically required there. Have mooned (way back when I was a teenager) with friends at the Coast Guard river patrol, got reprimanded by said river patrol, too.

2. Have danced on a bar. Have danced in the ladies’ room at a bar on the sink counters. I don’t remember this too much, but I have been told I was pretty good.

3. Got approached by a strip club manager when I was shopping in Wal Mart. He gave me his card and a card for a free lunch, wanted to talk to me about a job. This is funny, because I am almost 6’ tall and not really curvy and kinda dorky.

4. Yep, I’ve inhaled, too.

5. Have kissed both women and men and find women to be superior by leaps and bounds (sorry guys!)

6. I sold jeans to Patrick Swayze in San Antonio. Now that I live in CA, I realize that it’s nowhere near as big of a deal as I thought it was at the time.

7. Got in trouble by the police for “stealing” one of those glass mugs at the local A&W drive in. Who knew you weren’t supposed to take them? The floats were so expensive and I had no idea they recorded your license plate numbers!

8. Always wear a thong. And I think tattoos are sexy, in moderation, I have one, and I have a pierced belly button. That hurt like hell when they did it…

K, that’s enough, for now…

>^.,.^<
~~Linda

“My treasures do not clink or glitter; they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night”

[This message was edited by BlueGreenBlue on Jan. 01, 2003 at 01:36 AM.]