Unlimited access >

Aiden update.. Posted Pictures! Must end the Aiden thread. Aiden is doing excellent. THANK YOU COTH!!! (137) 1/23

Super News!

So glad to hear this Lisa! Gotta love the satin on blankies… it’s a feeling that brings instant comfort!

I’m offline for awhile myself (shoulder surgery). So hopefully by the time I get back Aiden will be in his own room and doing superbly!

Thanks for the pics… LOVE those rosey cheeks! Can’t wait to see more!

Show goals achieved & Sass is in foal! 7 months down... about 4 more to go.

We've got STANLEY! Wings Rock!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day, 'cause mine sure isn’t. My 13 year old son got an Fender stratocaster for Christmas This is my son who was born 13 weeks early, weighed about 1 kilo, received the last rites 3 times before he was 2 months old, didn’t come home from the hospital for 4 months, was on oxygen for 2 years. We were so scared for him!

So Lisa and Joey, my advice for you is when Aiden gets his first electric guitar, get him headphones too . It is my Christmas wish for you guys that soon this will be the kind of stuff you are preoccupied with.

Best Wishes for the New Year.

Dear Lord,

Please guide the hands of the surgeons,
Please give your strength to Aiden, his family, and all who love him…

You have all the Power and are the source of all love, we humbly acknowledge your Kingship,
Lord, please, if it is your will, intervene for us and heal and protect Aiden.

With hopeful and heavy hearts we ask this in Your name,
Amen

Merry Christmas to all…and Peace on Earth.

Right now.

I am typing this with tears in my eyes. Aiden is going home. (mason house)

MY BABY IS WELL ENOUGH TO BE HOME WITH ME!!

That car ride home you can bet I will be sitting in the back seat with him just like the day we brought him home from the hospital whe he was born.

BORN AGAIN

I will updaye asap but gotta run I don’t wanna be here any longer

Lisa
Save a life, be an organ donor

Prayers coming your way!

for Brianna and her family. I absolutely cannot imagine, just cannot. My prayers are with that family.

I am so mad that I am 36 otherwise I would get tested for Aiden. I am A+, am not on birth control, am 5’5" medium build - okay so I may be a bit large but I would still get tested. I am holding my breath until this is all over. Please nuzzle your little boy for me give him a sweet nicker or too also. I don’t know what else to do except send money and more money! Godspeed to you, Joey and Aiden. He has so much life in his face, his eyes are so sparkly with brio, he will get through this, he just will.

That picture of him sleeping really got to me. I love when babies sleep, they really look like angels don’t they?

What awesome news. It’s onward and upward from here, Aiden.

monstrpony

Exactly how I feel right now. I read the updates and then kissed my little one and said a little prayer that this is it. Lots of love to you knowonder, you are truely and angel on earth.

Of course hugs, kisses and love to the Hawk family.

“I’ll lean on you and you lean on me and we’ll be okay”

• Dave Matthews

“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”

• Tim McGraw

SO HAPPY for all of you.

Just think, a child with 2 birthdays! Being born and being re-born.

Haven’t I read somewhere about another man who was “born again”???

I'm an organ donor.  Are you?

I love that story Canterlope! It made me go back and look up the ripples of hope speech by Robert Kennedy, which I have always loved…

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others,or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”

I hope very much that the center of this particular ripple of hope has had a good day. Sleep tight, little one.

Emily

Tiffany Curb chains??? I’M IN!!! HAHAHA Great idea!
I’m sooooo sooooo soooo happy Aiden is doing well! And Sara! Your so brave and strong!!! You completly amaze me!
~Steph

Tapestry 2000 Dutch WB mare by Contango
Desperado 1998 Dutch/TB gelding by Glendale
Blazin’ Magic 2000 Welsh/TB gelding by Hollering Hills Little Prince

We are all still here, with you all in our thoughts, prayers and jingles. We are not going to stop. We are a determined group…horse people. Please, know that we think of you, jingle, and pray each day for more soaring and less bumps in the road.

Go Aiden!!!
Go Aiden!!!
It’s your birthday!!!

(well, not technically, but ya’ll get the picture)

“I’ll lean on you and you lean on me and we’ll be okay”

• Dave Matthews

“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”

• Tim McGraw

Oh, how wonderful!!! Come on Aiden!!! You are doing great.

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?

Smart boy! I thought it was a welsh pony name (or prefix) hjewdolifvilkd

YES!!! Now our little lionheart just needs a lion stomach

“There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.” – Anonymous

What a lovely and inspirational post. I am so happy that Aiden is better!

YAY!!! Still checking in from AK, what great news I can’t think of anything that would my vacation better. I am going to go out and make a snow man in Aiden’s honnor.

You are doing what so many of us wish we could do for Aiden. Like many fellow posters, I don’t fit the bill either, so we will be with you in spirit as you go through the testing.

Hang in there, Hawks! :slight_smile:

xoxo

Come on Aiden!! You can pull through this little one!