Unlimited access >

Annual Christmas card exchange

Hi everyone!

Sorry I went Mia! My life kinda of exploded- moving /not moving/moving /maybe quoting job moving home :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::roll_eyes::sob::rage::sob:

Haven’t even made my cards yet so mine might be sent in January! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

Will try and get them out in the next couple days!

P.

6 Likes

No problem @Polydor!

I think we ALL know that life gets in the way of what we’d rather do with our time pretty much most of the time!!

I haven’t made my cards yet either and was going to make some of the very snazzy cards that some people send…but life is in the way of me figuring out how. Oh well, boring insert, people!!!

1 Like

Did i miss the address exchange?

Maybe I’m confused (been making rum balls so… :crazy_face:) but @Polydor, have you already emailed everyone the list of addresses for the card exchange? If so, I haven’t gotten it.

Cards just arrived today and I have to print out photos…and my horse is still writing his Christmas letter so I’m glad we are not late!

No I haven’t sent out email yet.

If anyone else wants to join , email me in the next day or two!

P.

3 Likes

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure it hadn’t been “accidentally deleted” by husband-who-still-doesn’t-understand-email, like last year. :laughing:

Now back to sipping rum… I mean, making rum balls…

2 Likes

Oh cool! I was wondering about this!

Thanks!

@Polydor - anything I can do to help? Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! If you need some backup I’m happy to help compile the list etc. Seems like you always get stuck doing all the heavy lifting to make this card exchange happen!

2 Likes

I have my list from last year. I may just send it out to everyone on it as most of us are regulars. I totally understand how life can go sideways. It happens and this card exchange is a volunteer activity and labor of love.

3 Likes

Thanks Ironwood, that is a good idea. I may do that too and of course add anyone when we get the updated list. The season is hectic enough and life happens…

1 Like

That’s a great idea @IronwoodFarm. From the people who responded in this thread, I’m only missing addresses for two. So I’ll send to everyone I know!

If anyone needs my best guess at the list, feel free to PM me. And if you were new this year, and want a card, feel free to PM me too!

2 Likes

Let’s do it and give Polydor a break.

3 Likes

Let’s do it! I know we’ve all had a meltdown Christmas or two. (Hugs to Polydor) I just cleaned my desk and threw the list away about a month ago, but yay for being slack about deleting old emails, because I found a copy in my email!

3 Likes

I’m in! I was thinking the same thing about last years list as well.

Anyone new PM me, I’ll send to the 2021 list.

I was on there last year as Fjordboycharlie! Had a screen name change this year.

Thanks to you and @IronwoodFarm for being helpful elves.

I should be on last year’s list… but I think I was a late add-on (?). To be sure, I’ll PM you.

:christmas_tree:

1 Like

Aw you guys are awesome!

I did managed to wrangle my life briefly and got it sent out. and yes its basically the same as last year :smiley:

Yell if you didn’t get it.

And now back to packing … oh how i hate packing. 2 weeks then i can chill maybe.

P.

6 Likes

A fluffy fjord would like you all to know his cards went out to all this afternoon. He felt the need to write his own sentiments to the COTH community this year :rofl::unicorn: Hopefully they arrive before Christmas!

4 Likes