Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

TVG announcers stated he bested the track record by a full second.
Waiting on the offical word.

1 Like

My bad, yup, A Mo Reay got up for 3rd!

Didnā€™t read the chart yet.

What I did like is that she added to her education. She bobbled and got checked a few times and she came right back rather than giving up.

Didnā€™t particularly like her post position but it is what it is. Iā€™ll be interested in what Todd says about her (hopefully MRH will get a short Q&A with him).

2 Likes

That could have ended badly if not for Prattā€™s skill and the horseā€™s disposition. I canā€™t imagine how that sort of failure occurred.

Just click anywhere below.

Two pretty cool accomplishments for Going to Vegasā€¦ her best Beyerā€™s so far

Going to Vegas was in great order this morning after notching her first Grade 1 win in yesterdayā€™s Rodeo Drive Stakes.

The 4-year-old filly by Goldencents earned a 98 Beyer Speed Figure for her performance. A cool accomplishment for Going to Vegas as she became Goldencentsā€™ first Grade 1 winner.

She was claimed in June 2020 for $50,000 :smiley:

4 Likes

Love that filly!

Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with Collision Illusion. Itā€™s seems like heā€™s just done.

1 Like

Hoping this worksā€¦ I think Iā€™ve figured how to embed the video :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No .

I wait until the video is playing then right click to copy the video URL.

Then use the link here to copy the linkā€¦

So thereā€™s nothing showing?
Itā€™s there for me & I can play it.

Itā€™s just the MRH video of Umberto Rispoli on his ride aboard Going to Vegas.

For me, big white block with the Play arrow which does play the video (Iā€™m usually not wanting to click on things when I donā€™t know where they are :slight_smile: )

A possible chance at owning micro shares in European runners:

https://www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/sales-news/dubawi-colt-joins-the-team-as-myracehorse-aim-for-launch-in-britain/514735

It sounds as though marketing will be to UK residents, but I wonder if US residents can buy.

1 Like

From MRH: ā€œStar Six Nine tested negative for EPM but, unfortunately, is showing hind-quarter neurological dysfunction. Our resident vet, Dr. Jeffrey Berk, is not available to review and assess the diagnostic findings as he is currently in England at the Tattersalls sale. We will try and connect with Dr. Berk as early as tomorrow. We will continue to keep everyone abreast as more information becomes available.ā€

Anyone know who this horse is on the main page of MRH?

Doesnā€™t sound promising for our boy :anguished:

Maybe Essential Rose 20?

Definitely one of the Fasig-Tipton Select Six with the mention of the $2M bonus.

Lookwhogotlucky is from last yearā€™s KEESEP20

Lookwhogotlucky has officially been entered in a maiden race at Keeneland on Saturday, October 9th, going 1 1/16 miles on the dirt. The $84,000 race is carded as the 11th race of the day and is scheduled to be run at approximately 6:20 p.m. ET. Lookwhogotlucky drew Post 1 in the 11-horse field with jockey Ricardo Santana Jr. in the irons.

Yes. Thanks!

I just looked her up on MRC and that picture is in her portfolio. Have already expressed interest in a share.

The ones I know aboutā€¦

Saturday, Keeneland Race 11, MSW @ 1 1/16 miles; Lookwhogotlucky

Sunday, Belmont Race 1, MSW @ 1 mile on the turf; Provocateur

Sunday, Keeneland Race 6, Allowance @ 1 1/8 miles on the turf; Social Dilemma

1 Like

Poor 2nd outing for Lookwhogotlucky. He backed up quick around the home turn.

Provocateur showed some zip in his first start but flattened out. Given it was only his first start, I say draw a line though and see what Pletcher wants to do next.

Anybody else getting tons of ads for Tropical Racing? Seems like they are trying to jump onto the MRH bandwagon. Seems a little shady to me.

I have not seen anyā€¦ where are you seeing them? Email? FB?? What other social media?