Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

Yes I got it too

1 Like

Do you own other MRH shares?

Yes

Oh, OK! I was being thick by wondering how they knew you if you weren’t somehow involved with them. :laughing:

We have loveable loser Lookwhogotlucky in today for a maiden claiming at Remington’s 7th race.

1 Like

We had an early Christmas with my daughter and my DH gifted me shares in Miss Sakamoto. I am ridiculously excited. She’s by the same sire as his horse so he’s ridiculously excited.

And the icing on the cake? Does anyone else remember the lyric “Good heavens Miss Sakamoto, you’re beautiful!” :rofl:

9 Likes

SCIENCE! :smile:

2 Likes

That’s what they named her for. :slight_smile: Also a shareholder in her. Welcome to the party!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you! :grin:

I have some shares of her as well. I love how they’ve been taking their time and not rushing her along.

3 Likes

Quantum Theory was 5th of 6 yesterday, Lady Valentine won yesterday, and Provocateur just won!

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Got a replay? If you don’t, if you’ll give me the race number and track I’ll try to find one.

Well done! What a nice break from the gate. Congratulations to all who own a bit of him.

1 Like

How are people doing these as gifts? Why yes I am last minute Christmas shopping

@halla You give a myracehorse gift card. The giftee then opens up an account, persuses the horses that have shares available, and then uses the gift card to purchase a share of a horse.

3 Likes

My DH opened the account in my name, he just needed my SSN which he didn’t have memorized so asked me for it under the guise of needing it for some insurance paperwork or some such.

He revealed it by handing me my iPad and directing me to the app he’d installed. What a happy surprise it was! :grin:

8 Likes

So I can’t just get the least expensive one without giving myself away? Haha joking, but the gift recipient complains if I spend “too much,” which in their mind is a lot lower than in mine.