Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

If you’re thinking of buying into any of the new acquisitions, don’t miss this live chat.

I agree. Carrothers is my most expensive acquisition to date and it’s been a long ride. He looked great cruising up to the finish line.

Does anyone know what kind of “bit” he had in his mouth? It looks like a very wide rubber bit.

Edit: lol I think that’s his tongue, the color looks odd :rofl:

How does MRH work with those pending offerings? I indicated interest in one but am champing on the bit for them to notify me. Incidentally, it’s the one going to Doug O’Neill, because I want to see it with The Coach. Just keep checking on the website???

They’ll send an email a few days before telling you your time window depending on when you indicated interest.

Also, check all your email boxes because for some reason those emails don’t got my main inbox.

Bittersweet victory today, Can’t Hush This broke his maiden and was also claimed away today :sob:

Here he is at DeMeric Farm as a 2 year old during one of the MyRacehorse events.

Just bought my shares in the new offerings :star_struck:

With the tragedy that happened yesterday (Show Your Cards) & the previous misfortune of Star Six Nine, I was looking to add to my stable.
Fingers crossed they all make it to the track in good health.

Anyone else buying into any of them?

I expanded my stable with two additions.

Sorry to hear about yesterday’s fatality (cast in stall?). Unfortunately, that’s part of the game too.

I’m eager to see offering #1 being supervised by “The Coach” himself.

Hero Status is racing at Del Mar today.
Race 4, pp 5
Post time 3:30pm PST

Broke well, lost a bit of ground going into the first turn, then needed some racing room. Once he had an opening, he came on very nicely, got up for a very game 2nd.

Of course all the “experts” will be calling foul & blaming the jockey, track, trainer, weather, etc for everything.
Rather then looking at this as a positive step forward in his first 2 turn race.

3 Likes

A game second place isn’t bad at all. Del Mar isn’t exactly “the sticks.”

4 Likes

Hero Status was so close! It showed he really wants to win.

I bought a share in Helicopter Money. With that name how could you not? :joy: Debating the Tapwrit filly too, those are both really good prices.

3 Likes

I went big and got two, including the Tapwrit filly. The other one was Mo Temptation, because I want to see her ponied by Lava Man.

1 Like

I really need them to not offer new horses when I’m having bad days at work. It’s dangerous.

1 Like

I had early access for all of them, but had only bought into a couple of them.
Told myself that was good for now.
That if there were shares still available at a later date, I’d reevaluate & maybe buy into those.
Whelp that didn’t last very long before I went back & bought into the rest :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It was tough not to because they are all fabulous in their own ways. I got Helicopter Money as the first horse I was able to buy 100% with earnings from other horses and I like that you can easily watch the Ny Breds live. Then I splurged on My Fast One20 and I’m A Looker20 because I could not make up my mind which one I liked more.

1 Like

Chasing Time runs at Ellis Park in the Ellis Derby, race 9, PP 6
Carrothers runs at Woodbine, Seagram Cup, race 8, PP 7

Not sure if these will be offered here/US or in their UK division, but MRH picked up these 2 at the Arqana sale

Justify filly

MRH picked up this Wooten Basset filly as well

Both Chasing Time & Classic Cut are getting a bit of down time at Silver Spring Farm.
CT came out of yesterday’s race a bit sore & tight. After a once over by Dr. Sutter, he’ll get a bit of R & R.
CC is getting some time to mature, both mentally & physically.
He’s already at the farm & is settling in nicely.

2 Likes