Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

I really, really love the Stay Fabulous filly. I might see if my husband wants to buy in. He loves racing.

1 Like

Rosieā€™s Alibi, who is a Justify filly, broke well at her first ever race today at Saratoga and thenā€¦just seemed sorta startled, and put herself in a ā€œIā€™ll just sit back here and watch how this all plays outā€ kind of cruise. At least, to my unschooled eye, thatā€™s what it looked like. She was eighth in a field of nine.

I thought sheā€™d showed a little more grit in her work outs - eyeing her work mates and digging in. But, it was fun to watch her go! Weā€™ll get 'em next time, Iā€™m sure. : )

Watching the replay, she stumbled slightly coming out of the gate & (I think) she really didnā€™t like the kickback she was getting.
Itā€™s always interesting to see these first time starters. One never knows just how theyā€™ll react to everything.
She finished safe & sound, so it should be a good learning experience for her & her trainer/jockey.

These are the two that MRH recently purchased.

SEC paperwork just filed on two new offerings for the future. Smart Shopping 21 and Patsyā€™s Kim 21.

The above horses are now listed on MRH for you to ā€œindicate interestā€.

Article on The Coach & MRH https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/myracehorse-adds-hall-of-famer-lukas-to-trainer-roster/?fbclid=IwAR08O7lri-aCVTvtFeD11RaSJbk2K0HvcW7gItNqnlE4tKqqImH85g94T-k

Horses racing this weekend.
Hero Status starts things off this evening.

1 Like

Hero Status got the win! He made it look easy too.

4 Likes

I FINALLY got to see one of my horses win live! Normally they only win when Iā€™m at work or out with the ā€œrealā€ horses. I thought I was a jinx.

What a lovely ride!

3 Likes

Same, I think I only got to see 3 wins live. The two times Iā€™ve been at the track to watch theyā€™ve gotten 8th, hopefully thatā€™s not a trend.

1 Like

So glad he beat the Baffert horses.

5 Likes

So happy to see him finally win! Heā€™s been so close before.

2 Likes

It really was one of the most perfect setupsIā€™ve seen in a while.
He was just coasting home at the end & still crossed the wire 8 lengths in front.

2 Likes

Looks like Miss Sakamoto is tentatively scheduled to race on opening day at Aqueduct next Thursday. I entered the paddock lottery so :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

If youā€™ve indicated interest for either of the 2 new offerings, early access will be starting soon (time based on when you indicated).
Iā€™m really hoping to get at least a couple shares of the Arrogate colt, I have a feeling heā€™ll sell out quickly.

I really like the Arrogate colt, but have not been a fan of D. Wayne for quite some time. Seems he is having a renaissance at the moment. What do yā€™all think about thisā€“other than the fact that he seems to have joined the Keith Richards and William Shatner live-forever club.

Iā€™m not a fan of Lukas either. Will never forget Union City.

MRH racing this weekend

1 Like

Poor Union Cityā€™s name got recycled even, given to a filly. Itā€™s been awhile but when I saw the name it gave me an unpleasant jolt.

This will probably come back to bite me, but Arrogate doesnā€™t impress me. Thatā€™s perhaps unfair, but his sire record is a bit lukewarm at best.

My Racehorse has bought 2 so far at the Keeneland sale.

1 Like