Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

She came in third. Didn’t have her usual kick in the stretch but happy she came home safely.

It was hard to take any decent pictures sadly but still so much fun to cheer her on live.

2 Likes

I’m happy with third off a 6 month layoff.

2 Likes

Hero Status is a scratch today due to a fever.

GTV won the Rodeo Drive & stamped her ticket to Kentucky!!

2 Likes

No longer with MyRacehorse but Can’t Hush This had a stellar win in a claiming at keeneland wire to wire. And he was snatched away again. I guess he’s way too good for the claimers but just not good enough for allowance company. Looks like it was a profitable endeavor for his most recent owners.

A few more prospects are waiting to be qualified.
Looking forward to the Wootton Bassett/One Last Night filly.
Looks like Forever Rose & Cuvier will finally be up as well.

Phantom Ride (2yr old) broke his maiden today at Horseshoe Indianapolis race 7, PP 7.
Was supposed to go in the turf, but ran on the dirt. Their turf is looking pretty rough.
It was one of the most perfect/smoothest trips I’ve seen in a while, especially with the babies LOL.
He put in a decently long sustained run to get to the lead.
Seems like he’ll relish more distance as he matures.

3 Likes

Some of the recently acquired prospects are up for “indicating interest”

There will be an “itty bitty” share of this horse up for auction at the Keeneland November sale.

“My” filly, a 2 y/o by Uncle Mo, is making her first start Sunday at Churchill. Exciting! Cant wait to see how she does!

2 Likes

Our Where_sMyWhite would have been thrilled by GTV’s win. :pensive:

Will GTV been running in the Breeder’s Cup? Which race?

1 Like

Yes, she’ll be in the Filly & Mare Turf.
She is much stronger now than she was at this point last year, so hoping for a good race.
Then she goes straight to the Fasig-Tipton sale.

Thanks @mommy_peanut. The Breeder’s Cup races will be wonderful this year and I’ll make sure not to miss GTV’s race. WMW would be tickled pink. :blush:

1 Like

So far MRH horses haven’t done much this weekend.

Keeneland Race 1
Search Engine was hung out wide, never really fired & looked to be fairly over classed. Finished a disappointing 7th.

Race 2
Stay Fabulous had her second career start. Was in the1 hole & gunned it to get out, on the lead with Black Forest (eventual winner). Showed good speed & gameness. A much improved effort, though she tired at the end to finish 10th.
side note
Magical Song, Songbirds first foal, finished 3rd in this race.

GTV runs tomorrow in the filly & mare turf.
Hero Status, Sunday at Santa Anita, race 8 PP7
Lane Way, Sunday at Santa Anita race 9 PP2
Rosie’s Alibi, Sunday at Aqueduct race 3 PP6

Not that is means a whole lot, just some neat trivia.

Next, who just win the TAA stakes in near record fashion is by Not This Time.
Same sire as Chasing Time.

Hero Status goes wire-to-wire, first time blinkers!

2 Likes

Rosie’s Alibi a nice 3rd in the Tempted Stake in only her 3rd start.

Hero Status wins wire to wire.
Lane Way wins gate to wire.
2-2 today for MRH & big money Mike

I have a share in Balletic, who made her debut last Friday at Gulfstream and finished 2nd. I happened to be in the area and went to the track to watch live. MRH provided a free lunch! :grinning:

Balletic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mKN_rZuEFY

6 Likes

We have a couple shares in Vow, who had her first race back today after nearly a year off. She was a very game second and looked much more mature, physically and mentally. Fingers crossed she stays sound and healthy!

I thought Rosie’s Alibi looked…distracted? distant? nqr?..in her race earlier this month, where she came in third. Turns out she left the race lame and a day or two later had arthroscopic surgery on her right hind fetlock for a teeny fracture. They consulted with a vet at Rood and Riddle who had a technique specific to this injury. Apparently she’s rebounding well.