Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

It is but not as bad as I would have thought. Thank you so much.

Super nice run from Cumberland Falls to finally break her maiden.
3 wide the entire trip, ran a decent pace over a wet, sealed track & took control heading for home.
Love the grit she showed at the end.
I think everything is finally coming together for her.
I love that Kent has been so patient with her & kept working to figure her out.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Straight No Chaser broke a track record in the Maryland Sprint Stakes, won by 7 lengths. Out of curiosity I checked the time for the Bing Crosby winner last year and he was faster (although I know track surface makes a difference) Possibly that’ll be his next target? (Crossing my fingers, knocking on wood and all)

2 Likes

Really nice run from Search Engine to hang to fourth in a step up In competition.
He was also very well behaved during warmup & in the gate.

Quite a few runners this holiday weekend between MRH & Edge.

Mrs. Whistler
Forbidden Kingdom (Triple Bend S)
Picture of a Lady - Edge
Kanthari
Yes This Time - Edge (Hollywood Gold Cup S.)
Vow
Boppy

1 Like

Vow broke her maiden today :grin: looked good doing it!

3 Likes

Helicopter Money is now available through ReRun
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HcB6RMiijSTFEzPfFqygyDSpNKwEwMtELRga2fG3SD6RTxSMbXpCXTTwaxFmAupsl&id=100064626944225&mibextid=qC1gEa

And he’s been adopted already :smile: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Who Runs The World finished a lackluster 3rd out of 4 in today’s 4th race at Horseshoe Indianapolis.

Classic Cut is racing there tomorrow, Thursday in the 5th race PP 9.
Turf was moved to dirt, scratched.

Last Blitz makes her debut this Friday at Monmouth Park race 3 PP 6.

Frosted Oats, Friday at Belmont, race 8 PP 3
Had blood on scoping after work, so was scratched

1 Like

Kanthari worked a half in :54, which is no work at all. Rider said he felt stiff, so did not push. Horse has had back problems in the past. :frowning:

Classic Cut was scratched, race was moved off the turf.

Here are some updates on other MRH horses.

Straight No Chaser has been sidelined for at least the summer.

A Day To Remember has been training well under the guidance of Mark Glatt.

Chasing Time will be targeting an allowance race going seven furlongs on June 25th at Ellis Park.

La Cuvee 21’ W. Ward has him only jogging while dealing with some juvenile tendonitis.

Guinevere has been sent to Gainsway for 60 days of R&R. No medical/clinical reason was found, but W. Ward felt she wasn’t quite herself.

Hero Status’s surgery was successful. He’ll have time off to recoup.

Mo Temptation has been back on the work tab for a couple weeks & is doing well.

One Fast Dream was gelded last week, is doing well.

One Last Night 21’ is back to jogging at McPeek’s training center.

Pioneer Prince is expected to be back to SA by the end of the month.

Search Engine ran a solid 4th place effort as a first time gelding. Reports are he was much calmer & more focused this outing.

Secret Crush should be near the end of his layup & getting back to jogging, if all goes well.

Seize the Grey should make his debut towards the end of June-middle of July.
I am looking forward to seeing him race!!

Simply Enchanting is about halfway through her 30 days off. I absolutely love the detailed care & attention all the horses get at Wavertree, under Ciaran Dunne.

Song Of The Lark 21’ is taking a brief training break, while under the care of farm trainer Keith Asmussen.

2 Likes

Seize The Grey (Arrogate x Smart Shopping) makes his debut at Ellis in the 4th, pp 8 with Luis Saez aboard.

Next to last, and it was kind of a weird run. Broke well, then dropped back fast enough it looked like he may have hurt himself. Then rushed up and ran out of gas.

1 Like

He got bumped fairly good coming out of the gate, but don’t think that impeded him at all.
He almost looked/acted surprised to see all the other horses running with him LOL
Looked like he tried to reengage & made some headway, just got tired.

Since it’s been noted a few times that he is a horse that does “just enough” during his works, he probably really needed this race for the extra fitness & also got some good learning out of it.

Vow won her second race at Indy today. I had to work but hubby and kiddo got to go watch and get their pic taken in the winners circle. Well worth the trip!

3 Likes

Does anyone know if you can use the contents of your MRH wallet to buy a t-shirt or other form of merchandise from their shop?

Cable Boss finished 2nd just now in his debut at Horseshoe Indianapolis. :grinning:

Yes it asks if you want to use your wallet at check out.

1 Like

How fun! I’m hoping to get the chance to do that with my small MRH “stable.” I need another west coast runner so I’ve indicated interest in Alliford bay 21.

1 Like

A Day To Remember makes his debut this Saturday at Del Mar, race 1 PP 6.

Seize The Grey makes his 2nd run Saturday at Saratoga, race 7 PP 2

There’s a handful of others racing between now & Tuesday as well.

2 Likes

We’re going to see Miss Sakamoto run this afternoon at Monmouth Park. :smiley:

ETA: though it is going to be awfully hot. I wonder if it’s a good idea for them to run. :hot_face:

2 Likes