Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

Phantom Ride makes it back to back wins :). Waiting to watch the replay.

She was looking really good for 6f or so

1 Like

Yeah, when that happened at the break it was sort of an “oh well, maybe next time” thing. At least he wasn’t claimed.

1 Like

Kanthari’s first stakes effort was not successful. He faded in the stretch and was reported to have bled. So, no more stakes efforts.

Pioneer Prince broke his maiden today, with an easy win in the 5th at SA

Finally. I was beginning to wonder about my ability to pick horses.

1 Like

MRH racing this week

3/13 Miss Sakamoto GP, race 6, pp 7
3/15 Cumberland Falls GP, race 7, pp 5
3/16 Secret Crush GP, race 1, pp 4
3/16 Forbidden Kingdom SA, (San Carlos S.)

Miss Sakamoto was scratched as she was sold to Stoneriggs farm and will be moving on to become a broodmare.

I’m happy for her as the race tomorrow was a $25k claiming race and you just don’t know how things will end up.

3 Likes

I was glad to hear this news, too! I’d been worried about where she might end up.

1 Like

MRH picked up these two.

The Vekoma filly for $100k
The Liam’s Map Colt for $500k

1 Like

Really nice 2nd for Cumberland Falls. First race back from her layoff. Wasn’t in for a tag, so no claim.

2 Likes

Secret Crush in his 2nd race, missed winning by a nostril.
Still showed a bit of antics in the gate, but was improved over his first start.

3 Likes

It was a great race! I have a share in Secret Crush. The cell service at my barn where I ride is horrible, so I watched on my phone in the parking lot of CVS near my barn. :rofl:

2 Likes

MRH racing this week/weekend.

Thursday- Legitify (debut) & Adaay in Asia(Wilshire S)
Friday- Pioneer Prince & Guinevere
Saturday- Fireball Birdie (debut) & Seize the Grey (Bluegrass S)
Sunday- Chasing Time (Eclipse S)

There are a few former MRH horses racing as well.
Vow, Carrothers, One Fast Dream & possibly a few others.

ETA the chart

2 Likes

4/18 Secret Crush is hoping third times a charm in tomorrow’s 6th race at KEE.
Going around two turns for the first time.

4/19 Kanthari is in the 7th at KEE.

4/19 Cumberland Falls is slated to run in the 4th at GP for a $16k tag.

4/20 Catalyst returns in race 7 at OP.

Just found this article, looks like Frosted Oats will be bred to Practical Joke for her first foal.

Seize the Grey wins the Pat Day Mile on Derby Day!

I know so many of the “owners” have been griping about not staying on the AE list for the Derby, but I for one, was beyond thrilled when The Coach entered him in the PDM instead.
WELL DONE!!

5 Likes

I thought the same thing! He could have not run in the Derby, waiting only to be an also-ran, or he could win a G2!!! I’m so excited!! This is the biggest win I’ve had on one of “my” horses.

1 Like

A win for Hero Status today as well!

2 Likes

A good race. Happy for all of the owners. I had been considering him but was wary of Lukas as the trainer. Good to see that I was wrong. Congratulations all.

1 Like