Another Way to buy itty bitty shares in a horse!

Visceral is set to debut Monday. He had some problems physically and mentally as a 2yo but is working very well lately.

And guess who else is set to debut Monday and entered the same race? Flightline’s little brother. Heck of a dose of competition for a MSW.

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see how Visceral does with a full field of horses.
He definitely has shown to be quite competitive in his works.

Other MRH runners this week.

5/26 Lane Way, Daytona S at SA
5/27 Pioneer Prince, race 7, SA
5/30 Phantom Ride, race 3, CD
6/01 Simply Enchanting, race 5, CD

Sadly,

Lookwhogotlucky was a MRH alum.

1 Like

It was very saddening to hear of this. Anna was kind enough to share many updates on Felix, with his previous shareholders.
My heart goes out to her & her family. As well as the family that owned Cambi.

New offering up on MRH!
Vekoma/Rylee’s Song 2022 filly
Trainer Jena Antonucci

2 Likes

I am tempted to go in on the Vekoma filly. I don’t really support the entire idea of MyRaceHorse but I really love Jenna and that filly is classy. I really like the Vekoma’s that have been on the sales route lately.

I got a share in her. I have a type, and it is Chestnut TB Mare. And I like the trainer, too, so it was an easy addition. There haven’t been many I bought into lately, but that was too good to pass up.

Took a quick look back through this thread….
While some horses have moved on due to not being competitive, having health issues, sold, etc…
Our “COTH Colt” (aka Chasing Time) is still hanging around. He’s currently enjoying some much deserved time off, but is expected to make his return later this summer.
Here he is enjoying his turnout time.

4 Likes

Miss Sakamoto was just confirmed to be in foal to Maclean’s Music at 30 days!

As one of her “owners”, I was thrilled that a breeding farm purchased her, rather than having her claimed.

3 Likes

Same. I do hope they keep sending updates every so often even though we don’t “own” her anymore.

1 Like

You can follow most of the former MRH horses on the alumni FB group.
Lots of information & photos get shared there.

Thanks! I will go join. :slight_smile:

Me, too!

That led me to the fb page for Tap the Gavel. He was adopted, I think by one of his owners, so has his own page now. Which I think is incredibly cool.

It’s called Tappy’s Court - In Session.

Yep. It’s been talked about up above in the thread.
She’s a former shareholder of his & is really good at sharing updates & photos

You know, I thought as much but of course forgot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no worries :smile:
Sharing is caring & we all love hearing about them :smiley:

1 Like

MRH seems to be trying to dump Kanthari. Dropped him down to a $40,000 claiming tag. He was claimed, and there was an implied, “Well, that’s taken care of” message. Then the claim was voided because he was found to be off in his right front.

I didn’t look at it as they were trying to dump him & that isn’t quite what they said :woman_shrugging:
He hasn’t been racing well & he was out of conditions.
Not sure where else you expected him to run, except in a claiming race.
Regardless, he’ll be evaluated & a new plan put in place moving forward.

2 Likes