Unlimited access >

Back button not working

Just bumping to see if there’s been any progress on this issue. I’ve got a workaround, it just sucks.

I’m using Win11 and/or Android OS, both with Google Chrome, if that is useful to the tech overlords as they troubleshoot.

4 Likes

I have to hit the back button 3 or 4 times until it moves me back. Never happens on the first or second click. Annoying

1 Like

I haven’t heard any news on this front, so I just sent an inquiry about it. Thanks for the prod!

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I’m using DuckDuckGo, and I thought it was the price I paid for a non- data- collecting browser, but this is the only site I’m having the issue with. Often when I click “back” it shows a loading bar, then briefly shows me Google or Facebook with a line through it in the browser bar (indicating it has blocked them from tracking my activity) but doesn’t change pages. I have a work around but it’s annoying.

As of this morning, it’s only requiring one click to go back a page again! The escalation may have worked!

3 Likes

My experience this morning is the same as it has been. Many clicks to go back.

The developers said they worked on the issue yesterday and thought it was now resolved. @trubandloki on what platform are you still having the issue? Have you tried clearing cookies for the site?

Thanks!

Suddenly the back button is working for me on 1 try!! Thank you and hallalujah!

4 Likes

I now so habitually hit back 3 times that this is going to be fun while I relearn to click it once lol

4 Likes

I just tested it again on two different machines.
On the Chromebook, using Chrome it works.
On this PC, also using Chrome, it does not work.

Later today I will close everything on the computer that it is not working on to see if that fixes the problem.

1 Like

Thank you !!! It works !!!

1 Like

Mine works on my laptop now too! Thanks for getting it fixed.

1 Like

still not working for me.
HP laptop, Chrome brower

Mine is working as of this morning, still using DuckDuckGo.

1 Like

OH MY GOD, thank you!!! I love you @Moderator_1 :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Haha…I was just the messenger! Thanks to everyone for their patience and follow-up on the issue.

@Janet Could you try clearing cookies for the site from your laptop and see if that helps?

1 Like

Did that. Still doesn’t work.

Working for me. Many thanks!

Hmmm… Are you using a relatively updated version of Chrome? Using any browser extensions?

AHA!
I relaunched Chrome to update it, and now the back button seems to work.
Fingers crossed it keep working

1 Like