Unlimited access >

Badminton 2024 Thread!

OK, I feel so stupid. I have been all over the website and I cannot fnd out where to pay. I have been signed in but I cannot find the place to put my CC info. Do they just keep it from last year? I have clicked on all the links and am getting nowhere.

1 Like

Was it an annual fee last year? It might not accept your renewal payment until your year is up.

I don’t think it was unusual. 19 lb or whatever that translates to. But I had trouble last year too. I hope it will just roll over. I seem to be thick about this stuff. I can certainly buy things online, but when I try to sign up for Badminton or even Burghley I think, I go round and round.

1 Like

If you still have credit from last year’s subscription, you should be able to see what is being broadcast at the moment. Generally backward looks at past champions etc.

I can access last years stuff, but I just want to know I can get in come 2 am next week. Once I am signed in, I have never had problems with badminton or Burghley coverage. It is stellar.

I provided you a link in about #14 post on this thread, where it CLEARLY says the following;

How long does my subscription last and how do I renew?

Your subscription will last for 12 months (365 days). At the end of your subscription period your subscription will auto-renew using the payment card details you have stored when subscribing. If you do not wish to continue your Badminton TV subscription then please head to your settings, manage subscription and select ‘cancel subscription’ before your expiry date.

2 Likes

Thank you - and well that’s interesting.

So - how do we find out whether this has been done?

I can never figure it out, but it makes sense what she said. I guess we could always check our CC and see if it has been deducted!

If you login to Badminton TV, go to Settings, manage subscriptions, and it will show you your renewal date.

Example: my renewal date is 5/7/24 so I still have access to view right now. But after 5/7/24 it will need to be renewed.

You can update your credit card info from the Settings as well.

3 Likes

Did you see anything in your email? I got an email saying my subscription was going to automatically renew in a few days.

no, I haven’t gotten that. If I don’t get it in a day or two, I will scramble. I just can’t find anywhere on thir site to enter CC#, so I assume they ar keeping it from last year.

Ollie has withdrawn Trigilder. BC carries the load to win the Grand Slam. If any horse can do it, it’s BC!

3 Likes

https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/entries/2024

No BC

Was just coming here to mention that. ETA: if you scroll further down, BC is still shown as entered.

1 Like

OOps - my mistake,entered further down the list (one of those either/or entries)

2 Likes

yeah, I noticed Cue is still listed. Would he run her?

Got the notification email! :clap:

I just looked at the tv site and found the link to renewel. Thanks equibrit. I know I must seem like a dolt, but I mean well.

I just looked at the course. My Goodness. There are 31 jumps and they are massive. several big drops, and Eric put a low rail over one so they have to jump off. I have watched many horses sort of slide off the leaf pit at Burghley, and I see nothing wrong with that. This looks dangerous. But I am probably being a worry wart. The whole course just looks enormous.

Where did you preview the course? Badminton TV?