Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Sometimes the best way to prove something is to demonstrate it.
If you think others need to… (fill in blank) then show them by being the example.
Your daughters actions, towards members of this forum, demonstrate exactly what you accuse others of doing. Maybe start corrections there.

24 Likes

It seems the deflect has been successful. Has anyone stopped to consider what exactly has brought mommy out all of a sudden? And more to the point…who called mommy to come out?

30 Likes

WOW! Thanks so much for your dose of canned psychology for the day.

The Defense presented a clear picture, offered by experts under oath, of exactly the type of behavior that you appear to condone. I’m truly sorry that you have that wretched creature to call your daughter, and even sorrier that you feel that anything about her is defensible.

And now, your dose of canned psychology goes like this- when you get away from people like your daughter, and gain perspective, you’ll find that you realize exactly how horrendous they are.

20 Likes

Projection is a helluva thing, ain’t it?
Perhaps you might look for this sort of thing a little closer to home. (metaphorically speaking)

40 Likes

So glaring I need my sunglasses. :dark_sunglasses:

14 Likes

Makes the threats easier to convey, that way.

26 Likes

Eggbutt, you have no idea what you would have done. You weren’t there, you weren’t involved. We all need help in some areas including, me, Lauren, you, and many others on here. Are you denying that? You bashing our family isn’t helping anyone and it definitely is not helping your personal Karma. Goodness you must be so unhappy to spew this negativity daily. Is there anything I or my family can do or say to make things better for you.

I pray for everyone in my family daily. this makes me feel good as it is a positive step. I try to focus on the good things even in all of you (which is challenging at times). I always offer my help to each member of my family whenever I can. I am but one person with no power over anyone. I do about the best I can to try to help others and be the best version of myself I can be. I hope that same for everyone here.

2 Likes

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines

And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

While, she’s deceiving me
It cuts my security
Has she got control of me?
I turn to her and say

Don’t switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no
Don’t masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no
I can’t believe it
'Cause you’ve got it made with the guy in shades, oh no

So I can, so I can
Forget my name while you collect your claim

And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that’s right before my eyes

While she’s deceiving me
She cuts my security
Has she got control of me?
I turn to her and say

Don’t switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no
Don’t masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no
I can’t believe it
Don’t be afraid of the guy in shades, oh no
It can’t escape you
'Cause you got it made with the guy in shades, oh no

Oh no
I say

I say it to you now

I cry to you
I wear my sunglasses

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Corey Hart

Sunglasses at Night lyrics © Peermusic Publishing, Unidisc Music, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

7 Likes

Well you are certainly the role model aren’t you?

Mine in bold

7 Likes

Lol see, I’ve never said I was.
You on the other hand…

7 Likes

Seeker1, I’d suggest that it’s probably not good for your state of mind to read the posts here, but then I don’t want to get threatened by PM for such things…

But you might want to consider that.

17 Likes

Angela, thank you for your thoughtful responses. I know you are trying to make sense of this whole situation. If Lauren is sending unkind messages, that will most likely make her unhappy. I encourage everyone to do the right thing at all times because they will feel happier. You are included in that.

1 Like

Have you or anyone in your family apologized to any of your daughter’s victims? Any apologies to Michael, Mary Haskins, all the other boarders at Hawthorne Hill, anyone? No, no you haven’t because you have yet to recognize the damage your daughter, husband, and several others did to so many. All the way back in Lauren’s troubled past, have there been any sincere apologies to those she’s attacked and hurt? Nope. Not one.

26 Likes

Well at least I got you to smile Angela. I am not a role model for anything. I am a human being with all of the foibles , mistakes, shortcomings, strengths and weaknesses associated. I do try my best though. I do not willfully hurt anyone. And if someone does something to me and hurts me, I try to work it out civilly through intelligent discussions without any form of… well you know. I do not go after their families… I do not stay up at night thinking of the wicked things I can say to hurt them…because as we all know “two wrongs do not make a right”.

1 Like

Making Amends is step… I forget what number, but I don’t think any if them have progressed that far in their sobriety.

@Seeker1 do you attend al anon? You might find it helpful.

5 Likes

Well, now we see the pattern.

10 Likes

Wow! Just wow.

It is totally clear now. Nothing is your fault or Lauren’s or Jonathan’s…it’s everyone else being mean to you. Dang. This is Twilight Zone strange and sad.

I’m done with this woman and her denials.

13 Likes

I thought the addict was supposed to be making the amends. It’s not following the steps correctly to demand the victims should be the ones making the amends.

8 Likes

So, why do you think your daughter does those very things?

14 Likes