Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Yet while I was witnessing all of this and being there for her, some people on here were again bashing me for not being at the first hearing. See how nice that is?

2 Likes

No. In fact I can provide quite a few screenshots of her denying that her actions played any part in the shootingā€¦.

14 Likes

she didnā€™t do anything that day

2 Likes

interesting. What about the days/weeks/months before?

12 Likes

Why didnā€™t you take your daughter into your house after the shooting to help nurse her back to health?

Why was she excluded from the home?

Was she excluded by court order?

20 Likes

Wow.

Speaking of relentless vilificationā€¦ and feeling good in a perverted mannerā€¦ perhaps one should take a step back (after chastising others here for what LK has delighted in doing) and reflect on how this whole sad mess started. LK has delighted in relentless vilification of whoever her current target is (as per her own words) for a long time - and maybe that makes her feel good in some way. Finish the bastard, after all. Those are hardly the words of someone who is supposedly innocent of any input in these events.

Her endless tall tales, threats and outright lies have not done her any good - and many of us on this board suggested repeatedly to her that she was only making herself look bad and harming her case.

Are you posting over at Dressage Hub as well? Or on the YouTube comments? This place is mild compared to a lot of what is going on Out Thereā€¦

I would quietly suggest that this entire conversation you have started is not helping LK either. Rather the opposite.

Plus I seem to have missed some wholesale edits - as others have quoted comments that I can no longer see?

Wow.

And to think I have been struggling on my bad knees all morning in the barnā€¦ and came in here for a bit of lunch and some quiet reading/conversation.

23 Likes

Again, her addiction didnā€™t change Laurenā€™s personality. It simply revealed it in full bloom. Her complete lack of empathy and decisions to harass and demean other (over and over and over for years, regarding multiple people and to ā€œfinish the bastardā€) was nothing new.

11 Likes

Addiction is a horrible diseaseā€¦ much like cancer. It sucks the life out of any family.

3 Likes

Dang, we actually agree! Except you and I differ in how the shooting occurred. I will go to my grave knowing your daughter, her dog and her sidekick attacked Barisone when he arrived at his own home. Finish the Bastard will forever be your daughterā€™s battle cry! Who Does That?

21 Likes

I see you cannot answer my question. I notice that commonality with people who side with LK.

Why didnā€™t you bring your almost murdered twice flatlined daughter into your home to recuperate?

29 Likes

I am guessing 48 Hours still hasnā€™t found any real life friends to present a different view of Lauren. Or at least no one who has known her for more than say, a year.

10 Likes

Lets run her out of here! Lets ā€œget rid of herā€. Ruth, you get the gun. Iā€™ll take care of this. That is one scenario.

1 Like

We donā€™t believe you.

20 Likes

I donā€™t understand.

Are you saying everyone in the whole family is an addict, which is why there are arrests for assault by multiple family members?

25 Likes

Seems possible they are taking up an investigation. I mean, some of us have been pretty open about contacting SS/USEF about the behavior. Mommy is on here posting about how sweet, innocent, and now remorseful, LK is about the whole thingā€¦.just hours after LK is talking about putting wheels in motion about discrimination against her riding dreamsā€¦

@Seeker1. Primary sources are always more reliable than second hand accounts.

12 Likes

Morgan, One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small but the one that you took this morning makes you nastier than a junk yard dog

2 Likes

Another scenario to consider is that posting like this all over social media in advance of a civil trail is not a very good ideaā€¦

Morgan, One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small but the one that you took this morning makes you nastier than a junk yard dog

And quoting Jefferson Airplane and Jim Croce does not helpā€¦

28 Likes

QFP

3 Likes

1 Like

Jinx!

And now we know where LK learned to quote lyrics in social media posts.

7 Likes