Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

I hypothesize she released Rosie with the intent that she attack him.

Yes, addiction is no joke. So why does Lauren live with a man who admitted on the stand that he is still using?

21 Likes

There is a HUGE difference between the destruction a drug addict does to a family and the challenges & heartbreak of a cancer battle. They should not be compared, 1 is a selfish choice of lifestyle and the other is a battle for survival.

24 Likes

That part was for public consumption in the criminal trial.

1 Like

@Seeker1

Why did you not admit your daughter into your home to recuperate after almost being killed?

19 Likes

Aww. I see where Lauren got her miniscule talents.

6 Likes

And there we have it. No one in this family is accountable for anything! ā€œKirby clutches her pearls wailing it wasnā€™t me!ā€ā€¦ great scene from a melodramatic noir film.

Honestly @Knights_Mom is absolutely correct (she usually is), you truly are making your plight worse.

16 Likes

Well thenā€¦!

4 Likes

Laugh.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help EGGBUTT.

Does anyone know if itā€™s a violation of Board rules to ask if another poster is drunk?

20 Likes

She keeps using that word. I do not think it means what she thinks it means.

17 Likes

Everything you are saying here is now for public consumption in a civil trial - where a lot more can be used as evidence. You have NOT helped your daughter with any of this - and only made things worse.

How many more hundreds/thousands of pages of SM posts will be used as evidence - against LK? Why contribute to that?

10 Likes

Thank you smoofox. I appreciate your help!!! You are and have been so helpful to us.

Well, Iā€™d certainly want to ā€œrun her outā€ and ā€œGet rid of herā€ from my place, if I had a place and she were there. So those sound eminently reasonable to me.

Iā€™ll believe a serious plot concerning the gun when I hear it, and not a moment before. The way the shooting went down certainly argues against a plot.

22 Likes

Maybe they are hoping that with so many more posts that things that matter might get lost?

3 Likes

I will pray for you all. Adios people.

1 Like

Hey you didnā€™t answer my question!!

12 Likes

Kirby - seriously - you need to back out of this thread. You are only making things much worseā€¦ and I did not think that would have been possible. Sadly, you have proved me wrong.

PLEASE do not ā€œprayā€ for meā€¦ as it would neither be genuine or helpful.

19 Likes

Knights_Mom - talk about narcissism