Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Those words are so frigging horrible!!! OMG! How horrible that these frantic people trying to get a squatter off their property and out of their lives vented their frustration and anger.

I suspect the discovery that will be presented in the civil trial regarding the conspiracy to destroy Barisone will carry tremendous weight. Who knows, there may actually be other participants uncovered. Lauren really made a mess of things this time, didn’t she? (Imaginary comment by a Kanarek neighbor.)

10 Likes

Ok let’s talk about malignant narcissism. But first, why didn’t you take care of your daughter in your home after she was shot. Why did she have to recover in a hotel room?

17 Likes

All of my comments here are imaginary as well. I was just imagining how it would be if what I am saying is actually the truth. I hope that you have have received the amount of attention you require today.

Then they don’t know Bilinkis (and Deininger).

4 Likes

Why didn’t you bring your daughter into your home after she was shot?

12 Likes

If only the prosecutor and the State of NJ had thought to use that evidence in the criminal trial. Maybe then there would have been an actual Guilty verdict (as opposed to four acquittals, two of which some people like to pretend is a guilty verdict). What a shame. Wonder if anyone lost their job over not using that damning evidence?

Oh, wait…Schellhorn got a promotion, didn’t he?

11 Likes

Man. Another one who can’t get the flounce right.

23 Likes

You do understand what “adios” means, right?

11 Likes

Wow.

The amount of projection on display is so glaring I might need to put on two pairs of sunglasses. :dark_sunglasses::dark_sunglasses:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl::rofl:
This is the post of the day! Thank you @MHM

13 Likes

Remember Lauren threatening/bragging about her “multiple personalities”? Me too.

8 Likes

I wonder if they are hiring more staff right now to go through the ever growing pile of social media posts. As if the first 19,000 pages weren’t enough to keep everyone busy all summer.

And I wouldn’t call any of it a beach read.

4 Likes

bless

19 Likes

So, I’m confused. Did Kirby just say she made up all her comments here so she can deny saying them or say she was just kidding? Is that sort of like “I don’t recall” or “will you repeat that?”. Oh, oh, oh, didn’t y’all love the YouTube post Lauren proudly made indicating she played Bilinkas like a fiddle with her “repeat the question” routine?!

Perhaps the fur over her eyelids caused her to not be able to see…okay, that was a bit snarky.

10 Likes

Well, I implore y’all to consider this:

If Seeker is mommy, then is it that much of a leap to think that LK probably has the password? It seems the post count is a little out of whack with the historic pattern of mommy’s posts….and it seems the move into more direct insults and other delusions are breaking into someone else’s pattern as well.

14 Likes

How on earth do you think any of this is helping? You are not “owning” anyone. You are not helping your daughter - or your family. No one must ever be held accountable for anything…

I hope you have received the required amount of attention that you were seeking for this ill-advised little escapade… this was a very bad idea. :confused:

9 Likes

Does anyone know if one can properly call out a poster for being drunk or high or is that against rules?

7 Likes

I don’t think LK has ever demonstrated this much restraint in the past. But you never know.

8 Likes