Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

I never support any bad behavior.

No

7 Likes

You sure do! What do you think you are attempting to do here this afternoon?

We are nowhere near as stupid as you and your daughter would like to believe we are!

21 Likes

Well if i knew knights moms real name i could find out. But since i dontā€¦not likely.

I donā€™t understand?

4 Likes

I guess you did not read my post above. I am sorry to say that I was not in jury room so I have no idea why they did what they did. Not a cop out answer, I am not a lawyer and I failed mind reading in school.
Did you read the great post by @ekat above?

2 Likes

Maybe sheā€™ll send it to you via PM. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

No one is going to tell you any names. EVER. You can get off that tangent now!

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

I came to find the answer to the charging instructions to the jury. If I was on the jury hearing those instructions, I would have found MB NGRI, because the prosecution did prove he did the guilty act and the defense proved he was insane at the time of the guilty act.

I guess you(g) will find out what the jury thought when that crime show airs. Surprised no one has hunted down any of jury members to get their thoughts.

1 Like

Oh come on Knights mom. Per LK/Bob they already have it from demanding COTH give it to them. She needs it so she can take your farmā€¦nothing nefarious or anything.

19 Likes

Ask your daughter. She got it by subpoena I heard.

31 Likes

You have a different definition of bad behavior than I do.

16 Likes

I was right there with you until you said ā€œguilty act.ā€ The Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity means there was no guilty act.

12 Likes

@Graymaresrule, maybe it is not ā€œbad behaviorā€ until someone actually dies!

1 Like

Really dies or LKā€™s version of dying?

15 Likes

@Seeker1, it might be a really good time to walk away from the keyboard. Make some dinner, order take-out, have a big glass of water, maybe go to bed early tonight!

Maybe stay away from the keyboard until likeā€¦tomorrow! Tomorrow is another day!

8 Likes

@trubandloki, it is kinda like when my child was 7 years old. She kept telling me she was having a heart attack multiple times a day. After awhile, it is just another heart attack.

But apparently, LK is like a cat with 9 lives!

5 Likes

Translation - ā€œI am infuriated that a mere full-time fully employed BURGER FLIPPER doesnā€™t believe what an addict and pathological liar with NO conscience or empathy has to say!ā€

10 Likes